We are looking for feedback on 2 products!

  1. New Member
    wray98's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    253539
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    We are looking for feedback on 2 products!


    What is up everyone!? I want to apologize for not being as active on the site as I originally wanted to be, but I now have the availability to do so. I want to find 2 people to do some honest reviews of 2 of our products. 1 will be the reformulation of our test booster, Noxitest. The 2nd product will be our reformulation of Hypercuts our fat burner. Let me know if anyone is interested? Once we have found our testers, the package will also contain a few samples of other products along with a Tshirt. Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    Coming soon... the Return of "Noxipro"

  2. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    3271958
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    What is up everyone!? I want to apologize for not being as active on the site as I originally wanted to be, but I now have the availability to do so. I want to find 2 people to do some honest reviews of 2 of our products. 1 will be the reformulation of our test booster, Noxitest. The 2nd product will be our reformulation of Hypercuts our fat burner. Let me know if anyone is interested? Once we have found our testers, the package will also contain a few samples of other products along with a Tshirt. Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.
    I'll review your test booster. I'll be on hormones for the next four weeks until my show, then pct;where I'd add noxitest. I've use my pharm grade clomid/nolva so I'd know what to expect.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  3. New Member
    wray98's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    253539
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'll review your test booster. I'll be on hormones for the next four weeks until my show, then pct;where I'd add noxitest. I've use my pharm grade clomid/nolva so I'd know what to expect.
    Hey tyga tyga, thanks for the response bro. I'd like to find someone who can start it immediately and won't be using any other PCT products.
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    Coming soon... the Return of "Noxipro"
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    3271958
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    Hey tyga tyga, thanks for the response bro. I'd like to find someone who can start it immediately and won't be using any other PCT products.
    Understandable. Best of luck!
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  5. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    148697
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%

    Not sure if this is still open? But id be willing to try both products?
  6. New Member
    Beltzie5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    996123
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Wray98 be interested in testing and reviewing your test booster not on anything except pre and post and could start as soon as product recieved.
    look forward to hearing back from you
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Do you need a log or just review at the end of the bottle?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. New Member
    wray98's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    253539
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Do you need a log or just review at the end of the bottle?

    A review would be preferred, if you are willing to do a log and give a play by play that would be great bro.
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    Coming soon... the Return of "Noxipro"
  9. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    A review would be preferred, if you are willing to do a log and give a play by play that would be great bro.

    I would do a review but not a log as I despise logs. If you want someone who is willing to log you're better off picking someone else honestly.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  10. New Member
    wray98's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    253539
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I would do a review but not a log as I despise logs. If you want someone who is willing to log you're better off picking someone else honestly.
    That is cool bro! I'm ok with a review! PM me and we'll get moving forward with it.
    CTD SPORTS
    National Sales Director
    Coming soon... the Return of "Noxipro"
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wray98 View Post
    That is cool bro! I'm ok with a review! PM me and we'll get moving forward with it.

    Check your PM.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  12. Banned
    Goliath1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just got my goody box in from CTD!!

    HyperCuts
    NoxiVol Caps
    NoxiVol Powder
    NoxiPro
    NoxiTropin

    Great Looking T-Shirt also..

    Thanks @wray98

    I'll give these a shot one by one and get my thoughts and review up in the product review section..

    Excited to try a few of these..
  13. Advanced Member
    Jackedjack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    1298283
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    4.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Can I test hypercuts, the samples were great now I'm ready for some long term benefits
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack
    By pYUNEit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:47 AM
  2. Looking for feedback on a custom hst variation
    By chedapalooza in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Looking for feedback on a custom hst variation
    By chedapalooza in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:25 PM
  4. Looking for feedback on my body
    By Hollidae in forum Pics
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
  5. Looking for feedback on Saliva Tests
    By custom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in