ctd labs product ambassador

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hello everyone it's a pleasure being on this forum & with the company ctdlabs. My name is John Applewhite. I reside in Indiana (northwest region). I'm a product ambassador for Ctdlabs. I've been involved in the nutrition & sports nutrition field over the last 7 years. I've worked as a sales rep for a nutrition company & later expanded my knowledge earning my BA in Health & Wellness. I'm here to answer any questions in which you may have in regards with Ctdlabs supplement product line. I hope to provide questions to your answers to the best of m knowledge on the forum. So, lets teach some & learn some from each other.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome. Always good to have new company to choose from. Do you have phs? Pwo with stims?

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hello wicked442. Yes, Ctdlabs carries a stim pwo called noxipro and noxipro chrome. Both are very effective, noxipro contains 1'3 geranium, while the chrome version is dmaa free. Both will give you mental clarity, energy and produce great vascodialation (pumps).

john A.

john A.

Awards
Your welcome wicked442. If you have any questions regarding other Ctdlabs products feel free to ask me anytime.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the stimm noxi pro still the same as the old version? (Say 2 years ago)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome john

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hello, both versions contain stims in them. As you mention in your post the old dmaa version then yes. It's still the same great noxipro with dmaa (geranium). I would say try them both honestly. Orginal noxipro and the new updated noxipro chrome and stack with Noxivol (vascodialation powder formula) gives you insane pumps even more. Another excellent product is noxitropin pm, its a nightime GH formula to help with muscle growth, sleep aid, decrease body fat, sense of europhia, reduce cortisol levels, which aid in maintain muscle growth.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Thank you halfhuman. Have you taken or tried any of Ctdlabs supplements yourself personally? Ctdlabs carries a great line up of supplements of which are effective and well worth giving a try. www.ctdlabs.com

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you halfhuman. Have you taken or tried any of Ctdlabs supplements yourself personally? Ctdlabs carries a great line up of supplements of which are effective and well worth giving a try. www.ctdlabs.com
Nah never have. I will look into them see what you guys have cooked up lol.

Any samples of anything?

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hey, halfhuman! Def some excellent supplements. The preworkout noxipro with Dmaa will blow your mind. Intense pumps, energy, muscle mind connection (focus). Contains beta-alanine to help reduce lactic acid and ph levels to aid in reduce in muscle fatigue, also noxipro chrome same great focus without the Dmaa (geranium). Also, multi elite is great to add for overall health benefits. Its a multi vitamin supplies minerals and nutrients as well as omega 3 :)

You can email our national sales director Alex, [email protected]

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just went to your site. A bit pricey though

john A.

john A.

Awards
How's it going halfhuman? A little, but def worth every penny. The email i gave out to you is for you to try a few samples of our products. If you want to purchase larger versions of ctdlabs products you can also try
http://www.i-supplements.com/ctdlabs.html

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hello halfhuman try going to nutraplanet.com if you type in this code CTDNP5 it will give you an additional 5% off purchase.