Core Alpha question

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys,

Core is by far my favorite company out there, i trust you guys and trust Doug. I own must core products and just got Core alpha in the mail today. Would it be benifitcal to stack it with PES erase pro? or should i just stick with Core Alpha?

Cant wait to start cutting and use Core hard and Burn!!!

Thanks guys

animal16

animal16

Awards
I was not familiar with the product you mentioned, so I had to look it up to see what was actually in it. Personally, I would just go with the Alpha. One of the things I really like about the Alpha is that it's all inclusive. When I used to use straight DAA, I would stack it with something else (like Triazole and Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports), especially for the AI effects, but Alpha has everything you need (as far as a test booster is concerned).

I am currently stacking the Alpha + Hard + Burn and i'm loving that stack

Hey guys,

Core is by far my favorite company out there, i trust you guys and trust Doug. I own must core products and just got Core alpha in the mail today. Would it be benifitcal to stack it with PES erase pro? or should i just stick with Core Alpha?

Cant wait to start cutting and use Core hard and Burn!!!

Thanks guys

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Yes I would just go with Core Alpha. And it actually has the 3-desoxy-7-keto DHEA (strong anti-estrogen), which was in the original Erase Pro and made it such a popular product.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thank you, so far loving the product, little bumps on chest but nothing to big. and crazy dreams haha but hopefully the strength and dryness start to kick in

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
No problem brother. The deep sleep you are getting is probably coming from the L-Dopa. Great for natural GH release.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As already said stick with Core Alpha, it's a complete product and I believe you will be happy with he effects, all our loggers are loving it.

Let us know how it goes :D

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Loving it so far no complaints! will give a in-depth final overview when I'm done!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Awesome man!! Glad to hear it. Please let us know if you have any other questions.