Finaplix or Synovex

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Assuming (1) you could select only one product to convert, and (2) the converted product would be used transdermally, and (3) the transdermal would be run solo, not in combination with any other product - which would (fina of syno) you select and why?

Is test base the end product you would opt for if it were to be run by iteslf? Why or why not?

This might be better placed in the Anabolics section - and if a Mod believes so, please feel free to move it (I didn't want to post it more than one time).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i would opt for test, simply for how it makes you feel. i imagine running tren solo would give a whole host of side effects that are easily avoidable with the addition of test. but since you only want one, i choose test.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks - because this is new to me, I'm trying to take it a step at a time - and reduce variables.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test is very common for a first timer. and for good reason. ;)

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
fina. dry, clean, solid weight gain. easily maintainable with a well done pct and diet. just a question, why does it have to be transdermal? you waste 70% of the product...whether you pick syno or fina i would opt for injections.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
fina. dry, clean, solid weight gain. easily maintainable with a well done pct and diet. just a question, why does it have to be transdermal? you waste 70% of the product...whether you pick syno or fina i would opt for injections.
I'm not ready to try that yet (I might not ever be). One step at a time .....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test ;)

don't use tren solo unless you hate your sex life and are going for celibacy, regardless of what poop tells ya.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
test ;)

don't use tren solo unless you hate your sex life and are going for celibacy, regardless of what poop tells ya.
I agree with you bossman, it will be harder to remove the prop ester though going with the synovex no? I dunno, my chemistry when it comes to pellets blows. I have read the thread JWeave started about 20 times but forgot most of it (that was when I was actually going to try it, but it seems pretty difficult)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/5436-test-base-synovex-h-step-step.html

Step #4 sucks :(

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm no chemistry guru either, but it is possible to remove the prop ester. chemo is the man for this job.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
pretty easy to remove a propionate ester, question is doing it without messing with the rest of the molecule. Off the top of my head if I were to do it I'd heat it slowly in aqueous acid to hydrolyze the ester, aminate the c4 keto group to protect it, use a mild reducing agent to remove the hydroxy group where the hydrolyzed ester was on c17, then remove the protecting group on c4. Even if you are a really experienced chemist and you're using a more efficient method than I just described (I'm sure there are a few out there) you are going to lose a crapload in the de-esterification process, it's really not worth it. Just inject it or get some test base from a source.

Spitdeath

Awards
Someone was saying you can run tren with 500mg of dhea to keep you feeling like a man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mcdeluxe General Chat 3
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
P4D2A022 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3