Diablo570 modification of TNE

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I finished a batch of the Diablo570 modification of TNE suspension a couple of days ago and I have to say that I like this a lot. I have only 3 alterations to the process, first I put the TNE/BB/PS80/BA solution in the oven at 250 for about 10 minutes. This melted everything nicely, much easier then trying to use hot water. Second if you are making a larger batch then hold out a cc or two of the BB and use it to flush your filter so none of the solution remains in there. If not then flush with hot water and just continue on from there. If the filter is clogged then stop what your doing and flush with methanol (heet) then again with water and continue as normal. Third is to preheat everything in the oven before you start. That would include your vials, syringe, and filters in the oven at 200 f. should be fine if you don’t overdue it.

Been using for a couple of days now and I think its going to replace my test prop. I used to not like this for the reason that I wasn’t sure what the polysorbrate would be like in terms of injecting it. However this recipe has been around for a while and no one has reported any bad effects that I know of. After having tried this I may play around with this some more, adding some glycerol might have some advantages. I might see if bold base could be used it this way (I am doubtful on that) .

My thanks to everyone that played guinea pig for us.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much for the modification tips. I will definately do the oven melt next time, and heating up the syringe with water and other materials in the oven for a little bit, good tips.

Skye, about 5 hours after I injected I feel only a slight amount of pain in the site where it was injected...I am assuming that this is from the micro crystals lodging themselves on the muscle tissue...which causes the sensation...

*what are your thoughts?

*Also, If a person were to substitute the 15.9 ML of water with hot filtered grapeseed oil, would this make a difference in that there would be no amount of sensation pain felt at the site hours later, since there would not be "lodging" of the micro crystals--an oil depot instead?

*If a person used the oil instead of water with it instead, should the polysorbate 80 then be dropped from the recipe or kept in?

*Do you experience any pain whatsoever using the water suspension hours later? I can only feel the slight pain when my arm is raised (gave the injection to my deltoid).

Thanks, this was my first attempt at home brewing...enjoyed alot, plan to do hypothetical test cypionate as per Kitchen Chemist instructions in the sticky soon.

Thanks for the tips and answers. This is my first injection of a hormone other than IGF, have been lifting naturally for a very long time but had my test levels checked, and they came back around 300 the 1st time, and 400 the second time, not exactly the best levels to have for natural muscle growth.

Plan to do a 12 week cycle of test cyp at 500 to 600mg a week, and a 3 week kickstart of test suspension the 1st of those 12 weeks, have all ancillary meds like hcg, clomid, nolva, arimidex.

From what I've gathered from the forum, oil based suspensions are no where near as unpleasant as water-based suspensions. Hound_Dog on another forum mentions that TNE will hold very well in oil, at 50mg/mL at 3% BA, 20% BB.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off I didn’t feel any pain at all yet, I am injecting this twice a day with a slin needle .75 ml a shoot six day a week. No pain as of yet and its two days.

Oil would not make this better as test base in oil must ether be kept low mg/ml or be painful. And the only reason for the polysorbate is to make an emulations of the BB and water. I am thinking that this may act as some kind of plasticizer for the depot, am not sure on that. What ever the case it seams to work well.

If your worried about pain glycerol may help, I am going to try that soon.

Oil based solutions is what your talking about. Yes 50mg/ml is fine but that is at least 1.5cc a day of injecting. This seam easier to me.

Good luck on your cycle.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I took another injection this morinig in the right deltoid, and so far, 6 hours later I have felt no pain in this shoulder--this is good.
I took 1/2 cc yesteday in the left deltoid, and 1/2 cc today in the right deltoid.

Since I am using the 1/2" insulin needles, I just may have not gone down far enough into the muscle on the left shoulder (the one that felt a little pain) from the injection yesterday (may have ended up getting some in the fatty skin layer or something like that)

Anyways, the injection this morning is still painless, and that is good to know, will update my progress again later.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to revise the painless part. I have now had a couple of painful injects but not sure why, the rest were fine. however they were in the delts and quads so maybe it has to do with were its at.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I continued to get pain from the TNE in water recipe that Spydie/Diablo posted elsewhere... tried about 12 shots total in the delts of it. Decided not to use it anymore, causes problems sleeping due to the pain.

The test cypionate that kitchen chemist posted in the sticky worked great, was painless...have done a couple of 1.5cc injections... the 50ml of 250mg per ml turned out excellent. Just to make sure...has anyone made any additions to Kitchen chemist's post? Is everyone using the same ratio of BA and BB (5% BA, and 15% BB) that he posted or have there been any improvements since then? thanks.

Just finished some TNE in grapeseed oil at 50ML of 50mg per ML using 3% BA (1.50ml), 20% BB (10.00ml), and 36.63 ml of oil, and 2.50 grams of TNE powder...will try out later to see how it holds, works, pain level if any, etc.

Skye, I noticed in the sticky up above you posted a TNE in oil at 50mg/ml that uses 3% BA, and 12% BB. I didn't notice it after I had started my experiment...anyways the 3% BA, and 20% BB was recommended by Hound_Dog at anabolex..he said in his experience, TNE will hold very well in oil, at 50mg/ml 3% BA 20% BB...we shall soon see.

Thanks so much for all your help, the tips you have mentioned with filtering and using the oven melt at 250 for 10 minutes have made things much easier.

I dont mind that the TNE in oil is only 50mg per ml cause its only going to be used as a kickstart or frontload everyday to give 350mg a week of test for the 1st 3 weeks of a cycle until the cypionate kicks in fully by the 3rd week or so.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Well the TNE in oil started to clog the filter with 5cc left in the 60 cc syringe, and the test came out of solution...I'm beginning to believe that what Spydie said was true--that test no ester will not hold in any oil period. It began as a clear solution, but not appears as a cloudy solution after being filtered, with the test seen floating around in the oil. Next time I think I'll go with propionate. Is something like this even usable, as a cloudy looking oil solution, with the micro-test no ester crystals seen floating around in it?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
After baking and cooling the solution for 15 minutes it appears to hold the test in the oil, and has held it for several days now, just tried 1mL, no pain, will see how it feels tomorrow. It can be described as a cloudy not clear looking pale solution. This is 50mg/ml with 3% BA, 20% BB, rest is grapeseed oil and test base powder.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
it will hold but its a *****. sometimes you have to heat the hell out of it, that is above the melting point of test base ie bake it over 320 degrees f. Be careful, most ruber stoppers stop working after 250 f

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
It appears to seperate into 2 layers..as long as I shake it up before use and also heat it in a coffee cup with hot water for a minute or two helps it flow better thru a 25 gauge pin. I pull with an 18 then shoot with the 25...not unpleasant at all after 3 injects, have not noticed it "crystalizing" in the muscle belly at all like the water suspension I made. So far no pain noticed.

Yes, I noticed when I heat it at 250 in the oven for 10 min, I will lower the temp to about 230 and also use a 27 pin needle to vent, this seems to work ok for not causing a hole in the rubber top..but I did notice that a 25 pin would leave a hole...when shaking the bottle some would flow out of the left over hole.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
After many of the TNE in oil injects, I have noticed no pain whatsoever, this is clearly a winner and plan to stick with this for use in 3 week kickstarting or 2 week ending of a cycle. This along with test cyp is a favorite in my book.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well I have noticed that several of the shots have start to bother me more. and becoming red and inflamed. I am taking a break from this, I wonder if this is being sensitized to the test or maybe the PS80? Its odd though the first week was great.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I ran into some problems too with the test base in oil. It seems it doesn't want to flow thru a 25 gauge pin anymore. The needle clogs everytime, I went thru 4 to 5 pins thinking something was at fault, then I realized the test floating around in the oil was the problem, causing the clogs. Someday I will re-try the suspension in water, and use a 25 pin to shoot it with instead of a 1/2" insulin needle, so I can go deeper in the muscle..also when I do the tne recipe in water again, I will use hot water to flush out what's in the filter to get everything out, if I take my time and do it right next time, maybe it will turn out better and not cause as much pain 6 to 8 hours later when it crystallizes in the muscle.

BHarper

Awards
any luck with the glycerol? I always heard that glycerol can cause cell rupture (from drawing too much water from the cell.

I know when I made some liquid caps, I used glycrin (90%) and ethanol (10%) as the carrier/solvent. The glycerin attracted water for sure..

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
any luck with the glycerol? I always heard that glycerol can cause cell rupture (from drawing too much water from the cell.

I know when I made some liquid caps, I used glycrin (90%) and ethanol (10%) as the carrier/solvent. The glycerin attracted water for sure..
haven't tried it. and yes it can if you don't dulute it. I was think of a 50/50 mix of water and glycerin. That would still be water thin and but better to inject. I will get around to it.