pu12en12g for you
- 11-07-2007, 11:48 AM
pu12en12g for you
I Picked you because you seem to be expirienced with blue-up. I have a challange and it is I only weight train three days per week-Dc training- what is your recommendation on blue up.
1. Take it every day.
2. Take it five days per week and pick the days you want.
3. Take it only on training days
or make up your own
Im lookign forward to hearing your answer!Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 11-07-2007, 01:10 PM
also this is for anyone .
Is it safe to take tyrosine with blue up, I take trysoine preworkout? I alrady assume it is and remember any question asked is always a smart questionFollow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 11-08-2007, 02:11 PM
11-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm not PT but I can answer your questions for ya.
1. Take BU everyday, one serving a day.
2. Separate the dose of Tyrosine and BU by at least 5 hrs because of the potential interaction between that and the Yohimbe in BU(stim).
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
11-08-2007, 07:53 PM
11-10-2007, 10:43 AM
keep a log if possible
11-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Its in the log section
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 32Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:57 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 28Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:57 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2003, 05:28 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2002, 03:16 AM