white flood and green mag

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%

white flood and green mag

i'm looking at stacking these two. and will probably use leviathan too at some point. what should i expect? i was also thinking of getting purple wraath too, but that might get a little costly for me. will purple wraath make a big difference if i add it?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you shouldnt stack a stim with a stim, so if your on white flood avoid the leviathan. I would also recommend you cycle stims on and off from time to time. I seem to get weird reactions from long time stim use. cycling them off for me is the best way for me to use them in my opinion. Purple wraath is EAA, (essential ammino acids) lots of debate has been going on about this. I believe purple wraath or any amino acid is a MUST for cutting. I also believe that there are added benefits such as less rest time, more recovery or even better faster recovery. From what I can tell from purple wraath, it contains citrulline malate. I love citrulline malate as a 2-3g dose helps my endurance at the gym. Im not sure what 1g will do for you but im sure if you take, 2-3 servings of Purple Wraath you'll feel as if your endurance is up.

Green Magnitude and White Flood is a great combo. Personally, I saw lots of results on it. Im cycling those two off for now, as I believe in cycling most of my supplements except for protien. compared to when I was on Green Mag and White Flood, I kept most of my gains in the lift department but I definately feel the lack of energy. While on White Flood, I always recieved a clean but not too crazy burst of energy on it. It was a good feeling. Here's my recommendation for you, 1 serving GM, 1 serving White flood, and 2 or 3 servings of Purple Wraath. I believe with this stack you'll see strength gains, clean energy, more endurance and better recovery. best of luck to you. just my 2 cents.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

^^^^^
    Excellent info/ advice right there. You definitely do not want to stack White Flood and Leviathan together, that is way over dose in the stim department.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%

thanks for the great response and info. i'll give that a shot, not using Leviathan and adding Purple Wraath. one last question though, with the WF, PW, and GM stack, will that help with the cutting/fat burn? that was the reason i was going to stick with Leviathan, i've always had great results with it since i've used it.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Treb View Post
    thanks for the great response and info. i'll give that a shot, not using Leviathan and adding Purple Wraath. one last question though, with the WF, PW, and GM stack, will that help with the cutting/fat burn? that was the reason i was going to stick with Leviathan, i've always had great results with it since i've used it.
    WF,PW,GM can be used for both cut and bulk. HOWEVER!!, I would lean more torwards a cut because i believe that BCAA are important during a cut period. The reason? More protien uptake while keeping your calories down. The added recovery will help in aiding your cut process but it can be used both. Remember leviathan is a supplement. I saw some really nice results on leviathan in fact but remember it's all about the diet.

I recommend that you take a pick between which one is more important. Leviathan's purpose is not for pre-workout energy boost but it does deliver energy. I personally believe that with WF,GM,PW(3 servings 1 pre, and possibly 2 post) you will see some nice results.Why do you ask? because, I found that WF works really bell with citrulline malate. Ive tried it a few times and I can sure tell the difference. The White Flood adds to the effect of CM as I find that CM is not that strong by itself. While cutting with enough BCAA, you will help spare muscle lost while working out and most importantly cardio. Anyway that's just my 5 cents. Feel free to correct me about something if im wrong.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

If you are on a cut, you can do something like Leviathin BUT I would add it in after 4 hours of taking White flood. The caffeine and Yohimie in Lev would be way too much if taken too close to White Flood.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    If you are on a cut, you can do something like Leviathin BUT I would add it in after 4 hours of taking White flood. The caffeine and Yohimie in Lev would be way too much if taken too close to White Flood.
    thats a lot of stim. I found it a bit hard to find time to eat and such on leviathan. your supposed to take leviathan and wait 40 min before eatting and after eatting if you plan on taking it you must wait 1 1/2. adding in leviathan in with more stims just makes things more complicated in my opinion but it is do able. I would be up all night if I were on that stack.
  8. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WF, PW, and GM stack, will that help with the cutting/fat burn? that was the reason i was going to stick with Leviathan, i've always had great results with it since i've used it.
    Why not give Red ACID G2 a shot ? It's perfect for stacking because it's virtually caffeine free.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Why not give Red ACID G2 a shot ? It's perfect for stacking because it's virtually caffeine free.
    i might give that a shot too. i always liked the results from leviathan though. but i'm always willing to try something different.
  10. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

i might give that a shot too. i always liked the results from leviathan though. but i'm always willing to try something different.
    Good luck with it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.31%

Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Good luck with it
    thanks, i'll leave feedback on how it goes. but i think i might go with GlycerGrow instead of WF. i'm using a NO supplement now, and i'm just not feeling it. this is the second time i've tried NO supp. i don't feel the pumps or much on the energy, but the focus has increased. but i still don't think it's worth spending the money on another NO supp. but i'll be going with GG, GM and PW.
  12. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks, i'll leave feedback on how it goes. but i think i might go with GlycerGrow instead of WF.
    Idea: Cycle between the two

CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. poison's White Flood and Green Bulge log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
  2. Food before white flood and Green Mag
    By nfishauf in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. White flood and Green Mag stack questions?
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:57 AM
  4. White Flood and Green Mag
    By bobocpt55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
  5. White Flood and Green Mag...or...?
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:23 PM