BlueUp, AI on cycle?

  1. BlueUp, AI on cycle?


    Ive taken Jungle Warfare and loved it, i put on 6lb in 2 weeks. blue up seems very similar to JW, except there is no AI in it, so wont this cause estrogen side effects?


  2. Hmm sorry, i read the write up and it seems that active test wont aromatize, again idk if thats right?
    •   
       


  3. You got some nice results from a pro-STEROID product... Blue-up is a good product, but it's natural.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You got some nice results from a pro-STEROID product... Blue-up is a good product, but it's natural.
    isnt it just as natural as jw, they both target gains by binding is SHBG and freeing up test, jw uses stinging nettle, bu uses some other plant. i know there is a matd variant in jw, its kinda a steroidal AI, does that make a huge difference?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    isnt it just as natural as jw, they both target gains by binding is SHBG and freeing up test, jw uses stinging nettle, bu uses some other plant. i know there is a matd variant in jw, its kinda a steroidal AI, does that make a huge difference?
    I've used Jungle Warfare and thought it was a decent product to be honest. I was following the ALRI 'All Natural Marketing' crock of b/s and didn't use anything for PCT and suffered some suppression sides after the JW was done (depression, lack of energy and motivation, some loss of strength).
    Freedom means nothing here.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've used Jungle Warfare and thought it was a decent product to be honest. I was following the ALRI 'All Natural Marketing' crock of b/s and didn't use anything for post cycle therapy and suffered some suppression sides after the JW was done (depression, lack of energy and motivation, some loss of strength).
    JW has a fairly strong AI in it, when u went off it could of been a estrogen rebound but shouldn't of been to bad, JW didn't suppress my HPTA function
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AI on-cycle? Experiences , thoughts etc.
    By germangiant in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. Why doesnt taking ai on cycle effect gains?
    By shlabob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 01:51 PM
  3. NOLVADEX+AI ON CYCLE?!
    By anabolicdudee in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:37 AM
  4. AI on cycle question
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:42 PM
  5. when do you guys dose your AI on cycle?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in