This makes me want to try Glycergrow...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
A quote from Christian Thibaudeau, "Before I decided to go all the way, regardless of the outcome, I'd always go back on a mini-bulk because I felt flat and weak. Feeling ''flat'' (like your muscles are empty shells) can be the dieting bodybuilder's number one nemesis. We all like the feeling of being pumped, full and tight. So when that feeling goes away we often panic and stop the diet.

Sometimes this situation can lead to another problem: the lack of pump during your workout can make you increase your training volume way too much. A lot of people are ''stimulus addicts." They simply love the pump they get in the gym. When dieting down, the pump might not be as intense, so in an effort to get the same level of pump as when they're not dieting down, some guys will jack up the volume, chasing the elusive pump.

The problem is that when you're dieting down your body doesn't have the capacity to handle as much physical work because you're not giving it as much fuel. So doing too much volume can lead to stagnation and even muscle loss.

Okay, so what can we do to avoid feeling flat and small? A very simple trick is to combine glutamine, creatine, and glycerol/glycerin several times a day. Glutamine and creatine are both muscle cell volumizers, meaning that they can ''fill up'' the muscle, making it less likely to feel flat.

Glycerin has been shown to increase water storage in the muscle. That's why endurance athletes use glycerol/glycerin during their race: it keeps the muscles hydrated. Bodybuilders have also been using it before stepping onstage because it pulls water out from under the skin and into the muscle, making them look both dryer and fuller."

Now, who here vouches for GG???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A quote from Christian Thibaudeau, "Before I decided to go all the way, regardless of the outcome, I'd always go back on a mini-bulk because I felt flat and weak. Feeling ''flat'' (like your muscles are empty shells) can be the dieting bodybuilder's number one nemesis. We all like the feeling of being pumped, full and tight. So when that feeling goes away we often panic and stop the diet.

Sometimes this situation can lead to another problem: the lack of pump during your workout can make you increase your training volume way too much. A lot of people are ''stimulus addicts." They simply love the pump they get in the gym. When dieting down, the pump might not be as intense, so in an effort to get the same level of pump as when they're not dieting down, some guys will jack up the volume, chasing the elusive pump.

The problem is that when you're dieting down your body doesn't have the capacity to handle as much physical work because you're not giving it as much fuel. So doing too much volume can lead to stagnation and even muscle loss.

Okay, so what can we do to avoid feeling flat and small? A very simple trick is to combine glutamine, creatine, and glycerol/glycerin several times a day. Glutamine and creatine are both muscle cell volumizers, meaning that they can ''fill up'' the muscle, making it less likely to feel flat.

Glycerin has been shown to increase water storage in the muscle. That's why endurance athletes use glycerol/glycerin during their race: it keeps the muscles hydrated. Bodybuilders have also been using it before stepping onstage because it pulls water out from under the skin and into the muscle, making them look both dryer and fuller."

Now, who here vouches for GG???
I still have a tub of it i never used......think i'm going to give it a whirl.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I just bought a tub for $26 - with shipping! Can't wait and as I'm cutting, this should be NICE.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I love GG, one of my favorite supps:head:

Good luck man and keep us updated on your thoughts:)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I love GG, one of my favorite supps:head:

Good luck man and keep us updated on your thoughts:)
Will do. I'm not going to run a full-out log, but I'll report back a few times with my thoughts, as I use the GG. Maybe a first impressions and final thoughts sort of thing!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GG (as with all CL products) is GOOD STUFF! post a link in here to your log! :thumbsup:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff (great bang-for-buck)

Take it with (any) creatine

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, looking forward to the posts. And thanks for the post above!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I picked up a tube when CT recommended glycerol/glycerin.

themandaloria

Awards
I'd like to try it too. I'm guessing it ain't safe for people under 18

I do use Purple wraath and Green mag btw

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i used GG a while ago and did a log of it too i think. got most of my alltime PRs while taking this product with proper nutrition and training. so im a believer but havent gone on it again. not to mention it also lasts like half a ayear and is really cheap !!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you take it? I mean it's not soluble in water. Is it still effective if I wash it down with some water?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
How do you take it? I mean it's not soluble in water. Is it still effective if I wash it down with some water?
Most, including myself, prefer to use the scoop and chase method. Take a scoop of GG, toss it in your mouth and chase with what you are drinking. Taking it this way makes no difference in the effectiveness.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I did the scoop and chase with 3 scoops the first day, then 4 today, but didn't notice much from it during my workout. I'm going to try drinking more than the 32 oz of water and I might bump to 5 scoops to see what happens.

Any thoughts from the CL people?

themandaloria

Awards
Would there be too much taurine If i took 3 scoops and 2 grams of taurine after my workout?

Also is the 2 before, 1 during and 1 post that good?

if i want to just use three, what would be the best way to do this, 2 pre 1 post?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Would there be too much taurine If i took 3 scoops and 2 grams of taurine after my workout?

Also is the 2 before, 1 during and 1 post that good?

if i want to just use three, what would be the best way to do this, 2 pre 1 post?
The added taurine is fine, I take GG with my GM and it has 2g of taurine in it.

The 2,1,1 dosage was most effective for me. I would recommend experimenting to find out what dosage/timing works the best for you.

3 scoops like that is fine, but again experiment to find out what is most effective for you:)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I did the scoop and chase with 3 scoops the first day, then 4 today, but didn't notice much from it during my workout. I'm going to try drinking more than the 32 oz of water and I might bump to 5 scoops to see what happens.

id just recommend giving it a few more days at 3scoops preworkout..

when i would take this within 5-10mins or something i would get a really warm feeling across my body. and had some nice fullness pumps during my workouts. and just so happened to make all my PRS at that time while doing a log.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established

id just recommend giving it a few more days at 3scoops preworkout.
I agree give it more time before you decide to up the dosage. GG takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in.

Great to hear you had such good results with GG nycste, I also get results like that while on GG:)

Ddono25

Awards
I used generic glycerin pre-wo (10 grams) a few months ago combined with some taurine (2 grams) and caffeine. I drank about two gallons of water each workout and did not have to pee once. All of the water went directly into my muscles. I looked "freaky" for the first time ever. Huge, full, thick and veiny but lean, dry and hard. That look was only matched by M1T. Very awesome. Just waiting to buy GlycerGrow and GreenMAG in September and give them a try when they're 50% off at Vitamin World

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established