Good Stack?

ShawnCP

Awards
I am currently on the BSN Mass Stack but I really want to switch to Controlled Labs. I have a current stack in my mind and I would appreciate some help. I'm thinking about White Blood/Green Mag/GlycerGrow/Purple Wraath. Is this good for wanting to gain lean muscle mass?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on the BSN Mass Stack but I really want to switch to Controlled Labs. I have a current stack in my mind and I would appreciate some help. I'm thinking about White Blood/Green Mag/GlycerGrow/Purple Wraath. Is this good for wanting to gain lean muscle mass?
How old are you?

Assuming that you're over 18 that would be a very potent stack for gaining some LBM considering that you have diet and training in check.

ShawnCP

Awards
I am 18. If not this stack then what is one that will help me gain this Lean muscle?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I am 18. If not this stack then what is one that will help me gain this Lean muscle?
No, I said that this WOULD be a good stack for your goals. It's that our products are recommended for those 18 and over and I was making sure that you were, and you are:djparty:

Any other questions feel free to ask:)

ShawnCP

Awards
Alright thanks alot. Well i was wondering what would be the best way to take it. Like when and how much.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks alot. Well i was wondering what would be the best way to take it. Like when and how much.
Not a problem at all, this is how I would do it....

90 min pre-Meal
60 min pre-White BLOOD
45 min pre-1 scoop GreenMAG, 2 scoops GlycerGrow
10 min pre-1 scoop PurplE WrAAth
During-1 scoop PurplE WrAAth, 1 scoop GlycerGrow
Post-1 scoop Glycer Grow, PWO shake

Before bed-White BLOOD

Good luck and make sure to let us know how it goes for you:cool:

ShawnCP

Awards
What is a PWO shake? Sorry i am new to this stuff.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem at all, this is how I would do it....

90 min pre-Meal
60 min pre-White BLOOD
45 min pre-1 scoop GreenMAG, 2 scoops GlycerGrow
10 min pre-1 scoop PurplE WrAAth
During-1 scoop PurplE WrAAth, 1 scoop GlycerGrow
Post-1 scoop Glycer Grow, PWO shake

Before bed-White BLOOD
Nice !!!

:bb: