Help needed with a stack
- 07-14-2007, 06:10 AM
- 07-14-2007, 06:13 AM
- 07-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Thank you for being upfront with your age. unfortunelty we do not recommend supplements to anyone under the age of 18.
Blue Up is a testosterone booster which is definietly not needed by anyone under the age of 18. your hormones are at their peak and will not start to decrease or slow down until you are around 20 or so.
Put these on the shelf for now and focus on your diet, routine, sleep, and hydration. If additional supplements are needed then you can add in a protein powder (after diet is in check), a multi vitamin, and fishoil.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xxterxx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:23 AM
- By swoody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2009, 07:58 PM
- By doonm in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:00 AM
- By 75Show in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:31 AM
- By Pitbull954 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2005, 01:26 PM