Looking for size stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for size stack

1. New Member

Looking for size stack

i did some research online about a few of their products and i am interested in the green bulge or green mag, and the white blood. im not using anything over the top right now just protein, multi, fish oil, and bee pollen (energy). I want to put on some decent size. im 6'1 and weight 168 with 8% body fat. ive tried cell-tech before for a creatine and didnt get much, i was wondering what a good stack to put on some size would be.

thanks...

ps i have been weight training for going on 4 years now and find it hard to gain weight.

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Erik The Red View Post
    i did some research online about a few of their products and i am interested in the green bulge or green mag, and the white blood. im not using anything over the top right now just protein, multi, fish oil, and bee pollen (energy). I want to put on some decent size. im 6'1 and weight 168 with 8% body fat. ive tried cell-tech before for a creatine and didnt get much, i was wondering what a good stack to put on some size would be.

thanks...

ps i have been weight training for going on 4 years now and find it hard to gain weight.
    green mag/bulge, white blood/flood and black hole would be GREAT COMBO FOR YOU.
  3. Controlled Labs Board Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    green mag/bulge, white blood/flood and black hole would be GREAT COMBO FOR YOU.
    ^^^agreed great stack also adding GlycerGrow would help in adding size.....love black hole not only can I eat a ton but I never seem to get that bloated feeling even after eating a ton of carbs while on it
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    ^^^agreed great stack also adding GlycerGrow would help in adding size.....love black hole not only can I eat a ton but I never seem to get that bloated feeling even after eating a ton of carbs while on it
    I did the Black Hole at Thanksgiving and Christmas time (over both months) and man it was sure nice!
  5. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Consider Orange TRIAD for your multivitamin
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. New Member

Black Hole, Green Bulge, and Purple Wraith are the three most important that they offer for size (in my experiences). Black Hole was probably the best appetite stim I've used. Green Bulge is a tie with Gaspari's SizeOn, however SizeOn gave me a softer look. Green Bulge just had me KILLING the water, but bloating or looking "smooth" wasn't an issue. Purple Wraith is a staple in almost any physique enhancement quest (ESPECIALLY bodybuilding), and I promise that you won't be disapointed.
    I still haven't tried their Orange Triad multi (because I still have a lot of free multi's kicking around), but the ingredient list is solid and is undoubtedly a step up from your average GNC or centrum multi.
    Get 'Er Done!
  7. Controlled Labs Board Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Black Hole, Green Bulge, and Purple Wraith are the three most important that they offer for size (in my experiences). Black Hole was probably the best appetite stim I've used. Green Bulge is a tie with Gaspari's SizeOn, however SizeOn gave me a softer look. Green Bulge just had me KILLING the water, but bloating or looking "smooth" wasn't an issue. Purple Wraith is a staple in almost any physique enhancement quest (ESPECIALLY bodybuilding), and I promise that you won't be disapointed.
    I still haven't tried their Orange Triad multi (because I still have a lot of free multi's kicking around), but the ingredient list is solid and is undoubtedly a step up from your average GNC or centrum multi.
    Get 'Er Done!
    glad the products worked so good for you

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone looking for BAM stack?
    By mwdonald in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:39 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 01:30 PM
  4. Looking for LBM Stack!!!