Mike71884

Awards
Im thinkin gof starting a new cutting stack consisting of

Bulk CEE (need to finish what i have left)-post wrkout
PW -during
WF- pre wrkout
Red ACid
maybe white blood -non wrkout before bed

question is can i get away with just the white flood im sort of on a budget but i do understand that arginine works best when taken before bed and i heard the WF jacks you up.
would it be okay if i took just the WF in the afternoon on non wrkout days. also if i did go with the WB would i benifit from taking it in the morning and night on non wrkout days .Also can i take WF and WB in the same day WF pre wrkout WB before bed?

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Sticking with White Flood is fine and you do not have to take it on non workout days. I think you are looking at the recovery and GH release possibilities, but if budget is an issue I would only do White Flood on workout days.

If you do get White Blood as well, I would only take it at night before bed.

Mike71884

Awards
Thnks for the Help

Dawg thanks for your input. Im sticking with just the white flood, but i did add in the Blu Up (stim free)

I ordered it today i will post my reviews looking forward to trying this stack!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
How many scoops are you going with for the WF / PW ?

Mike71884

Awards
scoops

starting to assess tolerance i was thinking 1 scoop wf 30-60 before wrkout and 1 scoop pw start sipping 10mins before and finish during wrkout. if im good with that i might step it up ti 1scoop wf+pw preworkout, 1 scoop pw during wrkout does that sound goog?

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
starting to assess tolerance i was thinking 1 scoop wf 30-60 before wrkout and 1 scoop pw start sipping 10mins before and finish during wrkout. if im good with that i might step it up ti 1scoop wf+pw preworkout, 1 scoop pw during wrkout does that sound goog?
Sounds good to me, I do something similar as well.