Make me a stack

  1. Make me a stack


    ok i have about 120 dollars to spend to to start. i want mainly to cut fat especially around the midsection. so what would work best.


  2. A mother ****ing chainsaw! WHAT!?
    So come and get it.

  3. green mag
    red acid gen 2
    sesaglow
    White Flood
    Purple Wraath

    if thats too much you could remove the white flood or sesaglow
    •   
       


  4. So if I were doing the same in a week, but I don't want to get rid of the FLOOD, should I also give up the sesaglow if I want to maintain as much lean mass gained as possible? Also, do the red acid, etc work with less or more good carbs. I have had problems in the past if I dont cycle them.

  5. I'd gut the sesaglow, it's defenitly not for everyone.
  6. Smile


    What's up with sesaglow? You make it sound like I need that stuff! Especially if it gives me the jitters. That way I know its working. Reminds me of the good ol' days with my good buddy ephedra

  7. purple wraath
    red acid gen 2
    white flood
    and either blue up stim free, blue up, or green bulge

    total before shipping at NP: $133.35

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    What's up with sesaglow? You make it sound like I need that stuff! Especially if it gives me the jitters. That way I know its working. Reminds me of the good ol' days with my good buddy ephedra
    sesaglow shouldn't give jitters, its stim free sesamin

  9. I'd start with:

    Green MAG
    Red ACID
    Purple WRAATH / White FLOOD

    How much is that so far ?
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  10. $94.90 so far. Not bad. About how long would that stack last if I were to take a little higher dosages, and if not? Also, would the red acid work best empty stomach, no, or low carb? My carbs will be lower, but on weight days I absolutely have to up my intake. I've got a Florida vacation planned for July 23-29th. Thinking about starting this in 1-2 weeks. Thanks

  11. That price is with just white flood, not purple wrath too.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    $94.90 so far. Not bad. About how long would that stack last if I were to take a little higher dosages, and if not? Also, would the red acid work best empty stomach, no, or low carb? My carbs will be lower, but on weight days I absolutely have to up my intake. I've got a Florida vacation planned for July 23-29th. Thinking about starting this in 1-2 weeks. Thanks
    Red Acid Gen2 will last 30 days, Green MAGnitude will last anywhere from 40-80 days depending on your dosing and workout days. WhiteFlood will last around 50 days or more since most only take it on workout days, and Purple WrAAth will last anywhere from 45 days or more as again most only take it on workout days.

    I would take Red Acid on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before meals/ workout.

    Sounds good, maybe do a log so we can follow yoru progress.

  13. any of this stuff cause sleep difficulties? i tend to work out late so the gym isnt packed and i dont wanna be up all night.

  14. Dawg that sounds great. I will be ordering that stack in about a week. After I receive it, I will let you know. I will do a thirty day log, even though the stack will outlast a month's time. Looking forward to it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by krich View Post
    any of this stuff cause sleep difficulties? i tend to work out late so the gym isnt packed and i dont wanna be up all night.

    I personally have only had trouble falling asleep one time after taking White Flood late at night. Most of the time I have no problems.

    That being said, White Flood and Red Acid do have the possibilities of causing some issues. How late do you workout and how late do you go to bed?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Dawg that sounds great. I will be ordering that stack in about a week. After I receive it, I will let you know. I will do a thirty day log, even though the stack will outlast a month's time. Looking forward to it.
    Sweet! Will be looking forward to your log. If you need anything elso or have questions just let us know!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    I personally have only had trouble falling asleep one time after taking White Flood late at night. Most of the time I have no problems.

    That being said, White Flood and Red Acid do have the possibilities of causing some issues. How late do you workout and how late do you go to bed?

    9-10:30pm gym then to bed around 12ish

  18. o.k. I have hit a minor snag in my quest to obtain my original stack. If I had to pick only 2-3 supp. for my cutting phase, what would they be? My guess would be redgen2, WF, and GM or GB. I had an unexpected bombshell dropped on me financially. If I chose, 2, WF would def have to be 1 of the 2. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  19. I'm going with the RedGen2 and WF. To make things even better, and a little cost effective, I am contemplating taking some old school ephedrine with the RedGen. Would this be feasible? Just trying to hit it from different directions. Of course I wouldn't be taking it with WF, only after a couple hours after my workouts.

  20. O.k. ddawg. The goods are on their way. ETA is probably around 3 bus. days. I will start a log the following Monday, July 1st, seeing how that starts my week.

  21. Sounds good, not sure I would take the Eph. with the RedAcid Gen2. There is the possibility to become over stimulated.

  22. Then, would it be better to alternate redgen once a day, and the 1 eph. a day? If not, thats cool too. I definitely dont need overstimulation since I probably burnt my receptors out when ephedra was in fat burners. Man I love that stuff! Either way I feel confident in your products.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Then, would it be better to alternate redgen once a day, and the 1 eph. a day? If not, thats cool too. I definitely dont need overstimulation since I probably burnt my receptors out when ephedra was in fat burners. Man I love that stuff! Either way I feel confident in your products.
    I woudl just run the Red Acid for safety sakes and as a company we cannot make recomendations on eph. Sorry!

  24. I completely understand. I'll keep you posted.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I completely understand. I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks. Looking forward to it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clearing out my freezer...Help me make the best stack
    By Lee Van Cleef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:42 AM
  2. Epistane/Test stack making me nutso
    By BadSeed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 04:35 AM
  3. What to Stack with OEP if Too Much AY Makes Me Sad
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
  4. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  5. Swole making me sick
    By TheRifleman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in