White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 3 products (green magnitude, white flood with slightly improved flavor which nutraplanet is now shipping, and purple wraath version 3 which nutraplanet is now shipping)

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say which samples you want with two letter abbreviations:

example: you want wf, gm and pw the subject line must say: "Samples PW, WF, GM"

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2656 if you are requesting samples or you r sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also must include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

these will start shipping next week :)

We would also appreciate you leaving feedback in a new thread we will start for those who got the samples. its not mandatory, but all feedback helps us design and tweak products for our consumers to make them better.

Baan

Awards
Hi, I will be requesting the Purple Wrath and white flood samples.
I will send email...

Thanks in advance....

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Done!

:food:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Purple Wraath this week from NP. Do I have the v.3?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
email sent and I registered but I can get past the first page of the sample thread......help!

nevermind I got it

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok since I have Green Mag and don't like plus I have tried purple wrath, can I get 3 sample packs of white flood maybe?

Baan

Awards
Hi, I will be requesting the Purple Wrath and white flood samples.
I will send email...

Thanks in advance....
I have not received the free samples yet, I am in Canada - are they rejected at the border ? Thanks....

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
ugh, too hard
but green mag is good use it everyday....

Last edited:
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I have not received the free samples yet, I am in Canada - are they rejected at the border ? Thanks....
they went out this past week, give them some time to get there.

ugh, too hard
but green mag is good use it everyday....
all you have to do is register at our forum and send an email. that doesnt seem to hard to me. we want to make sure people are interested before sending them samples that cost us a lot of money.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my samples. Thanks Tank will review them soon.:)

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well I recieved mine, and used all three yesterday for my chest workout. Lets just say it was a hell of a day. Was tired prior to the gym, but I got there and pretty quickly felt alert and focused. This could be partly due to a pretty big guy asking if he could work in with me... thats always motivation to do more. But needless to say, I did do more, and felt great. Also the taste was better then I expected. Thanks CL for the samples and once money is a little better I may have to pick them up.

Baan

Awards
I received my samples and can not wait to use them - thanks !!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Done deal Tank Ol' Boy...Thanks a million:woohoo:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I am going to give the White Food a shot manana
will report back

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I am going to give the White Food a shot manana
will report back
ok, taste was not as good as PRIMAL NO2, seemed a little metalic.

I stacked it with RPM/Clear Edge and I must say my workout/pump was equal to what PRIMAL gives me.

Similar tingly feeling to PRIMAL

good preworkout boost just could be a little tastier

THANKS FOR THE SAMPLE :clap2:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
ok, taste was not as good as PRIMAL NO2, seemed a little metalic.

I stacked it with RPM/Clear Edge and I must say my workout/pump was equal to what PRIMAL gives me.

Similar tingly feeling to PRIMAL

good preworkout boost just could be a little tastier

THANKS FOR THE SAMPLE :clap2:
You are welcome and thank you for your quick hit review. How much water did you mix it with?

ShawnCP

Awards
Alright cool. Well i followed all of those directions above so are yall going to send me an email first or should i just expect to see it come in soon?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Alright cool. Well i followed all of those directions above so are yall going to send me an email first or should i just expect to see it come in soon?
As long as you emailed tank and posted in the thread on CL.com then they will be sent:thumbsup:

Stahl7639

Awards
e-mail sent, can not wait to try these products out!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i want some samples you guys ROCK!!! love the products

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
i want some samples you guys ROCK!!! love the products
thanks. this is an old thread, we no longer have white flood samples, but we do have the other two plus the lemonade green magnitude as well.

kram

Awards
Just got my PW sample today...thanks!!

Used it pre & during wo & felt good...no tingles tho.

But I liked it enough to order 2lbs of it...thanks!