Green MAGnitude™ FAQ

  1. Exclamation Green MAGnitude™ FAQ


    Controlled Labs is proud to present:



    CONTROLLED LABS - GREEN MAGNITUDE™ FAQ
    (Frequently Asked Questions)

    by pt@controlledlabs.com

    What is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    From the company that brought you Green Bulge™ capsules...

    Green MAGnitude™ is an advanced powder creatine matrix. It combines
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine
    Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you
    can actually FEEL working during your workout.

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both
    anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production
    and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing
    effects and helps optimize mitochondrial function to directly and
    indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a
    bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may
    also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to
    use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

    Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of
    physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™
    for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

    Key Attributes:

    - Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    - Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    - Instantly Dissolves
    - Patented Form of Creatine
    - Improve Strength, Stamina, and Athletic Performance
    - Greater Protein Synthesis
    - No Bitter CEE Taste
    - Caffeine Free


  2. What flavor is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Sour Green Apple

    I've seen the GREEN MAGNITUDE™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?

    It is available @ retailers NOW!

    Where can I purchase GREEN MAGNITUDE™ and how much will it cost ?

    Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $38-42):

    How many servings per bottle ?

    80

    How many servings per day ?

    1

    So... how many days will each bottle last ?

    80

    Does GREEN MAGNITUDE™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

    No

    Does GREEN MAGNITUDE™ replace GREEN BULGE™ ?

    No, it can be used in combination or as an alternate, but it does not replace Green Bulge™. People who prefer capsules should stick with Green Bulge™ and those who want a powder without the “extras” should choose Green Magnitude™, the cheaper of the two per serving.

    Combination:

    Green Bulge: Pre-Cardio
    Green Magnitude: Pre-Workout

    Alternate:

    Green Bulge: Cutting phase
    Green Magnitude: Bulking Phase

    I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ good for me ?

    GREEN MAGNITUDE™ is a great option for carb-cyclers

    I'm on a low carb diet... is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ good for me ?

    GREEN MAGNITUDE™ is a great option for those on a low-carb diet

    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Whey Protein (throughout the day)
    Fishoil / EFA
    Plenty of water (this is critical)
    Multivitamin

    Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Purple WRAATH (pre / during training)
    GlycerGrow (pre / during training)
    White Blood (pre-workout or before bed)

    I'm on medication, should I take GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Ask your doctor before taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™

    I have a health condition, should I take GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Ask your doctor before taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™

    Is it necessary to cycle GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    This depends on many variables, but if using it as a standalone we generally recommend that you cycle off GREEN MAGNITUDE™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 1-2 weeks, but cycling creatine products is optional.

    Why is my water intake so important when using GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Because it contains potent osmotic ingredients, and we want you to get the absolute BEST results possible. You should get at least 1-3 gallons of water per day while on the product.

    When starting GREEN MAGNITUDE™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?

    Follow the initial dosing instructions

    When cycling off of GREEN MAGNITUDE™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

    This is not required

    What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength

    I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

    Good question. It's possible that the tyrosine in GREEN MAGNITUDE™ may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your GREEN MAGNITUDE™ serving earlier.

    I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?

    Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH pre-workout / pre-cardio.

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Green Bulge™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with White Blood ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with GlycerGrow ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Red Acid ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Blue Up ™ ?

    Yes, but not within a 4-5 hour period of the dose due to the yohimbe-tyrosine potential interaction

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Blue Up ™ (Stim Free) ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?

    Yes

    I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

    Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

    Is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ for men or women ?

    Both

    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
  3. green bulge


    does anyone know of any stores in the USA that sell it?? im not a fan of buying things online
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fume423 View Post
    does anyone know of any stores in the USA that sell it?? im not a fan of buying things online
    all vitamin world stores sell it and vitamin shoppe stores in Texas sell it (with vitamin shoppe any of the stores outside of TX can order it in for you)

    edit: above is for green mag. for green bulge all vitamin world and vitamin shoppe stores should have it in stock

  5. I read on that other Bodybuilding forum that this didn't need to be cycled, if need be I can PM the link. I read on this thread earlier that it needed to be. I was just wondering which is correct?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by WhenAllFails View Post
    I read on that other Bodybuilding forum that this didn't need to be cycled, if need be I can PM the link. I read on this thread earlier that it needed to be. I was just wondering which is correct?
    no need to cycle this, or any creatine product.

  7. Just got my first bottle in today can't wait to try it seems like it will taste delish

  8. The taste it to die for i drank it so fast cant wait to drink again i hope the results are as good as the taste.

  9. Yes the taste is awesome I loved it !
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    The taste it to die for i drank it so fast cant wait to drink again i hope the results are as good as the taste.
    As good, if not better!

  11. I L-O-V-E the "pump". If I can't get a good "pump' I'd rather not even workout. I beleive that I have tried nearly every NO product available in an effort to find the best "pump" product or combination of products on the market. Some work reasonably well (better than nothing) others a little better but I have yet to find the perfect 10 until last week. Last week I tried "Hyper Pump" mixed with one scoop of "Green Magnatude" by Controlled Labs (creatine matrix) pre workout and I think I'm in love. I had the best "pump" I've had in years. I didn't want to leave the gym and the pump lasted for hours after my workout was over. My arms felt like they were going to explode. They measured nearly 17 3/4" (pumped). They are normally only 16 3/4" cold so "WOW". The combination of GM and HP work very well togeter taste wise since both basically have a sweet lime flavor base. Some products like JP8 are a chore to choke down, yes I'm a wimp when it comes to taste. I've only used HP a couple of times and I only use it preworkout. I just hope the effect dosen't wear-off over time as it does with other "pump" products like NO Xplode and NO Shotgun, etc.

  12. Gm does give me insane pumps as well. It is an excellent choice for a creatine.

  13. Great product, Seemed to get results. The taste is grrreattttt!

  14. Love this creatine...Best for me by far!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AndyJohnWayne View Post
    Love this creatine...Best for me by far!
    Awesome, thanks for spreading the word !


  16. just bought mine!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wheeliegsxr View Post
    just bought mine!!
    Great choice, what flavor ?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    What flavor is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Sour Green Apple

    I've seen the GREEN MAGNITUDE™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?

    It is available @ retailers NOW!

    Where can I purchase GREEN MAGNITUDE™ and how much will it cost ?

    Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $38-42):

    How many servings per bottle ?

    80

    How many servings per day ?

    1

    So... how many days will each bottle last ?

    80

    Does GREEN MAGNITUDE™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

    No

    Does GREEN MAGNITUDE™ replace GREEN BULGE™ ?

    No, it can be used in combination or as an alternate, but it does not replace Green Bulge™. People who prefer capsules should stick with Green Bulge™ and those who want a powder without the “extras” should choose Green Magnitude™, the cheaper of the two per serving.

    Combination:

    Green Bulge: Pre-Cardio
    Green Magnitude: Pre-Workout

    Alternate:

    Green Bulge: Cutting phase
    Green Magnitude: Bulking Phase

    I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ good for me ?

    GREEN MAGNITUDE™ is a great option for carb-cyclers

    I'm on a low carb diet... is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ good for me ?

    GREEN MAGNITUDE™ is a great option for those on a low-carb diet

    What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Whey Protein (throughout the day)
    Fishoil / EFA
    Plenty of water (this is critical)
    Multivitamin

    Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Purple WRAATH (pre / during training)
    GlycerGrow (pre / during training)
    White Blood (pre-workout or before bed)

    I'm on medication, should I take GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Ask your doctor before taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™

    I have a health condition, should I take GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Ask your doctor before taking GREEN MAGNITUDE™

    Is it necessary to cycle GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    This depends on many variables, but if using it as a standalone we generally recommend that you cycle off GREEN MAGNITUDE™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 1-2 weeks, but cycling creatine products is optional.

    Why is my water intake so important when using GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Because it contains potent osmotic ingredients, and we want you to get the absolute BEST results possible. You should get at least 1-3 gallons of water per day while on the product.

    When starting GREEN MAGNITUDE™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?

    Follow the initial dosing instructions

    When cycling off of GREEN MAGNITUDE™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

    This is not required

    What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on GREEN MAGNITUDE™ ?

    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength

    I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

    Good question. It's possible that the tyrosine in GREEN MAGNITUDE™ may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your GREEN MAGNITUDE™ serving earlier.

    I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?

    Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH pre-workout / pre-cardio.

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Green Bulge™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with White Blood ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with GlycerGrow ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Red Acid ™ ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Blue Up ™ ?

    Yes, but not within a 4-5 hour period of the dose due to the yohimbe-tyrosine potential interaction

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Blue Up ™ (Stim Free) ?

    Yes

    Can I stack GREEN MAGNITUDE™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?

    Yes

    I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

    Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

    Is GREEN MAGNITUDE™ for men or women ?

    Both

    I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

    Please E-Mail me:
    pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
    Me likey! Man, I wish I could run a log on this....and Green Bulge. I've heard nothing but amazing things about them both!!
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Awesome, thanks for spreading the word !


    If you ever need another log run for this -- I'm here!

    Stuck using GNC's CreaDrive, grape flavor right now...tastes like ass.

    Scoop is huge too, like a gallon sized scooper....straight crap-o-la
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    If you ever need another log run for this -- I'm here!

    Stuck using GNC's CreaDrive, grape flavor right now...tastes like ass.

    Scoop is huge too, like a gallon sized scooper....straight crap-o-la
    lol
    We'll surely keep you in mind for a Green log
    You did a great job with the REDuction SHOTS
  21. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    lol
    We'll surely keep you in mind for a Green log
    You did a great job with the REDuction SHOTS
    Thanks Rows!

    I enjoyed it, and just bought some more for me and a friend.. gotta get down to 10%-8% bf.

    Did you see the final thoughts/review thread too?
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Thanks Rows!

    I enjoyed it, and just bought some more for me and a friend.. gotta get down to 10%-8% bf.

    Did you see the final thoughts/review thread too?
    Where at ? Link us up !!!!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Where at ? Link us up !!!!

    TheMatzah's Getting Ripped with Controlled Labs REDuction (sponsored log)

  24. Thanks Rows!! I'm ready to get 'greenie' wit it..

    Here's the final thoughts post too -->TheMatzah's FINAL THOUGHTS/REVIEW Controlled Labs REDuction (sponsored log)

    My next log I plan to bring it, and which ever Controlled Labs supplement you pick for my journey, I'll be prepared to kill it each day
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

  25. LOVE this stuff! The ONLY Creatine I ever use!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    LOVE this stuff! The ONLY Creatine I ever use!
    And it's the only creatine you'd ever need!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green MAGnitude Review
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. Clout or Green MAGnitude
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 05:12 AM
  3. green magnitude scoopers
    By wojo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:51 PM
  4. Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    By macedaddy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 08:57 AM
  5. Renegade's Log / GREEN MAGnitude
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in