pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS – White FLOOD™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

by [email protected]

What is White FLOOD™ ?

White Flood™ is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!

549 Grams (1.21 Pounds) Electric Lemonade Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
- Synergy, strength and stamina
- Endurance and extreme pumps
- Nutrient delivery and recovery
- Carb Free
- Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
- Stimulate neurons
- Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD™, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD™

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood™ formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester and combined with Norvaline (potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula is highly effective in preventing an increase in blood ammonia during training and when combined with GABA, it may also have a somatostatin suppressing effect (leading to an increase in natural growth hormone production).

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood™ is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Theobromine, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Where can I purchase White FLOOD™ and how much does it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $32 - $40):
Controlled Labs

How many servings per bottle ?
50​

How many servings per day ?
1​

Is White FLOOD for bulking or cutting ?
Both, but results may appear to be more dramatic during a bulking phase​

Should I take White FLOOD™ every day, or only on workout days ?
Because of the unique formula, you can benefit either way, but those on a budget will want to save it for workout days only.​

How many days will each bottle last ?
It should easily last most users over 2 months !!​

Does White FLOOD™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
No​

Does White FLOOD™ replace creatine products like Green BULGE ?
No, in fact it's designed to be stacked WITH Green BULGE or Green MAGnitude​

Does White FLOOD™ replace Amino Acid products like Purple WRAATH ?
No, it's designed to stack nicely with Purple WRAATH​

How would I stack Purple WRAATH and White FLOOD ?
Users that are currently using 2 scoops of Purple WRAATH, may want to decrease to 1 scoop of WRAATH and add 1 serving White FLOOD.

Users that are currently using 1 scoop of Purple WRAATH can just add 1 serving White FLOOD.​

What does Ergogenic mean ?
"Increasing capacity for bodily or mental labor especially by eliminating fatigue symptoms"​

What can you tell me about growth hormone ?
It's important to realize that by enhancing your natural growth hormone levels, White FLOOD enables you to consume more calories than normal, without gaining the additional bodyfat you're used to... yes that's right and you can do this LEGALLY.

It's also important to realize that these benefits occur over time, so give White FLOOD a full month or so to fully kick in.​

I'm on a carb-cycling / low-carb diet... is White FLOOD™ good for me ?
White FLOOD™ is a great option for carb-cyclers or those on a low-carb diet​

Why didn't CONTROLLED LABS include Dextrose / Maltodextrin / Carbs in White FLOOD™ ?
Great question !! Some CONTROLLED LABS customers utilize specific carb-cycling diets and many consumers want to choose the CARB TIMING and CARB SOURCE on their own. We respect this input from consumers, and the result is an extremely versatile and stackable formula.

If I want to mix White FLOOD™ with a carb source during training, what convenient carb source would you recommend ?
Palatinose powder​

What other "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking White FLOOD ™ ?
Creatine (Green BULGE / MAGnitude)
Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Plenty of water (this is critical)
Fishoil / EFA
Multivitamin with plenty of Zinc

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on White FLOOD™ ?
Purple WRAATH (pre / during training)
GlycerGrow (pre / during training)

Why is hydration so important for best results with White FLOOD ™ ?
Proper hydration is important for amino acid metabolism and cell volumization, which enhances the natural anabolic environment we're trying to create for optimal growth and recovery.​

I'm on medication or have a health condition, should I take White FLOOD™ ?
Ask your doctor before taking White FLOOD™ ?​

Is it necessary to cycle White FLOOD™ ?
We generally recommend that you cycle off White FLOOD™ every 8 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 1-4 weeks. During this “OFF“ period, we recommend using GlycerGROW to maintain intensity levels and strength.​

What about Vanadium toxicity ?
The dose used in White FLOOD™ is not toxic, and is still effective as part of the complete formula. White FLOOD™ also includes potent antioxidants and is designed to be used with Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE, which include protective agents against liver toxicity. In addition, White FLOOD™ is designed for pre-workout use only, and users can adjust dosage as needed (1 scoop is effective).

While more long term clinical studies are needed on Vanadium toxicity, we aren't recommending daily, long-term use.​

When starting White FLOOD™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?
Yes, start with 1 scoop on day 1 to assess your initial tolerance​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on White FLOOD™ ?
Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. It's possible that the ergogenics in White FLOOD™ may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your White FLOOD™ serving earlier.​

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH pre-workout / pre-cardio.

I've heard a lot about "megadosing"... can I megadose White FLOOD™ ?
This is not necessary and NOT RECOMMENDED.​

Can I stack White FLOOD™ with Blue UP™ ?
When using White FLOOD™ we recommend using the stimulant-free version of Blue UP™​

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: White FLOOD will be shipping to retailers nationwide tomorrow.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Sweet... any chance you could post the caffeine content?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Wow, another arginine ethyl ester product. YOu hit the nail on the head there.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you couldnt have picked a better flavor.

lemonade > all

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
I heard it tastes awful, is it best to be mixed with something else?

also, how common is it for users to lift on an empty stomach? i find myself going back and forth on this because the pump supps work best on an empty stomach, but do i want to be hitting the weights without the proper carbs and protein in my system?

Thanks

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
LMAO... from who ? :blink:
From the white flood log on here, and the guy from my gym who just got it. I think you even commented on the white flood log and said something like, "honesty is good."

If it needs more water or to be mixed with something else thats not the end of the world as long as I get mega pumps and a great attitude!

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
looks very badd ass combo how much water like 32 oz or so :cool:

I mix mine in about 20oz of water, but everyone's taste is different. I would start there and adjust for personal preference.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
From the white flood log on here, and the guy from my gym who just got it. I think you even commented on the white flood log and said something like, "honesty is good."

If it needs more water or to be mixed with something else thats not the end of the world as long as I get mega pumps and a great attitude!
If I remember correctly that was his first impression and would comment more on it later, it was bitter towards the end. But he did say it was tolerable just different then what he expected.

It is tart or bitter (but not too bad) so more water may be needed if you do not like those types of drinks but it is very smooth. I like mine either straight or with my Purple WrAAth (very good combo). Some really like it mixed with Green MAGnitude.

dwb

Awards
I mix mine in about 20oz of water, but everyone's taste is different. I would start there and adjust for personal preference.
cool now i just have to wait for my order lol
i just purchased white flood , purple wraath , and green magnitude :clean:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
cool now i just have to wait for my order lol
i just purchased white flood , purple wraath , and green magnitude :clean:
Nice stack! Let ups know how it goes for you.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
If I remember correctly that was his first impression and would comment more on it later, it was bitter towards the end. But he did say it was tolerable just different then what he expected.

It is tart or bitter (but not too bad) so more water may be needed if you do not like those types of drinks but it is very smooth. I like mine either straight or with my Purple WrAAth (very good combo). Some really like it mixed with Green MAGnitude.
Sweet. Do you guys prefer to take it on an empty stomach?

For instance, my NO xplode is best on an empty stomach.

And if so, do you go to the gym on an empty stomach or get some protein shortly after?

Johnny

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

I think there are like 20-25 White FLOOD logs in progress (or starting soon)... what I mean is don't make a decision based on a single log / review... you know what I mean ?

I hear where people are coming from on the taste. I personally do NOT agree with the label... I think it needs MUCH MORE water per serving... more like 20-32oz. It totally changes the taste... it makes it taste like a mild lemonade instead of a Lemon **ZINGER**.

But results and impressions will still vary :food:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Definately... tastes VERY refreshing mixed with WRAATH too (spread the word.. it's *THAT* good ). :wave:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established

For instance, my NO xplode is best on an empty stomach.

And if so, do you go to the gym on an empty stomach or get some protein shortly after?

Johnny
I take it on an empty stomach on the way to the gym. My preworkout meal is about an hour pre as I do not like to lift on a full stomach at all, especially legs! Then I take my post workout shake about 20 minutes post workout right when I get to work.

GeeNo

Awards
Just got my stuff in today, can't wait to start my log!

pacak514

Awards
I work at vitamin world and we sell white flood.. Great product as you can see it contains Beta Alanine. I am going to start taking it myself.

pacak514

Awards
It is selling okay, but I think if there were some samples of it then it might get a little more go. Actually any of your products in sample form would help tremendously to sell the full product because a lot of customers are unfamiliar with Controlled Labs.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i work with pacak514

i also follow these forums religiously...

i've had a sample of purple wraath and i try my best to push it.. just because i personally know how well it works, also noting that it's very safe as well as effective.

it's not kitchen sink and the ingredients have significant research and forum response backing it.

i can talk at length with 100% honesty about how each ingredient is beneficial for natural and cleaner preworkout energy, sustained muscle pumps, and significant and safe promotion of GH release during and pwo.

... it's just a shame that advertising carries almost 80 percent of what moves off the shelves of the vitamin stores across the country. especially ones where so many people visit. people tend to overlook the **** that's worth the money and at the same time bad mouth the industry for shoving a load of **** supplements on people looking for

CL carries one of the only no-bull**** product lines hands down, but it's hard to send that message to significant buyers that look at the new CL product line at vitaminworld and have nothing to base my knowledge on aside from my word.

and unfortunately, thanks to 18 year old retards that get hired at gnc who'd sell a 90 year old a stimulant for better sleep just to make that extra buck... people tend to take honest advice with skepticism. and we get lumped with greasy car salesman and shady big business cronies.

i dont even care about samples, if there was a way to have some sort of signs to hang up. or a list of the ingredients and what the benefits are, just so people can see i'm not shooting off my mouth at the expense of the customers' money.

the products run at a fairly expensive price... which is something i disagree with somewhat, just because, as i mentioned, it becomes another hurdle to overcome when trying to get a person to buy something that's worth the money...

personaly, i'd pay full price for any of the cl products because I KNOW it's a solid investment, but there's gotta be some kinda way for the people in the know, to get the point across that "hey, cl labs products are worth the money if you're just willing to give it a shot and let the results speak for themselves"

but until we get to that point, i'm gonna hafta work all angles to get them to move.

but trust me, i see no problem with these products leaving with customers once these initial barriers are broken.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
personally, not in the slightest
... both have their significance

and both are pretty different.

look at the ingredients.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
white blood - before bed = deeper sleep = circadian rhythm stablizer - optimal cell regeneration + gh promoting ingredients

white flood - before workout - natural, beneficial no crash energy + natural, beneficial sustained aerobic intensifers + gh promoting ingredients.

taking both on the days opposite eachother - natural increase in gh production, aerobic capacity, workout intensity, and strength gains.

pacak514

Awards
I agree with addijhaq...I feel the producr can ad will sell itself if we had signs to place in the windows. I have not tried Purple Wraath, but I do believe in the product.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
don't get me wrong

haha, i'm not lookin' for anything out of this.

in fact vworld doesn't even give commission for this product leaving the store.

i just know that the controlled labs product line deserves a little more recognition within our store. something more people should pay attention to.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
It is selling okay, but I think if there were some samples of it then it might get a little more go. Actually any of your products in sample form would help tremendously to sell the full product because a lot of customers are unfamiliar with Controlled Labs.
We should have more samples available in a few weeks :dance:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I recently opened my container of White Flood which I was using a while back and there are solid clumps and it looks alot darker, is it ok to use?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I recently opened my container of White Flood which I was using a while back and there are solid clumps and it looks alot darker, is it ok to use?
yup, its fine to use. break it up and keep it in the fridge and the container close tightly (moisture seeped in)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
It's says to take "preworkout". Is there a preferred timeframe? I'm thinking since it is a powder/drink and not a pill it will work faster so I guess 20-30 minutes.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
It's says to take "preworkout". Is there a preferred timeframe? I'm thinking since it is a powder/drink and not a pill it will work faster so I guess 20-30 minutes.
30 minutes pre is about the right time. You may have to adjust depening on how close to your preworkout meal you take it.

beast69

beast69

Awards
I found that white flood hits me a LOT faster than other preworkout products. On days where I needed a long warmup (working towards max deadlift, for example), I'd take it 15 minutes pre-workout, and I'd be ready to roll by the end of my warm-up.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I found that white flood hits me a LOT faster than other preworkout products. On days where I needed a long warmup (working towards max deadlift, for example), I'd take it 15 minutes pre-workout, and I'd be ready to roll by the end of my warm-up.
Perfect :dl:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
might be a rookie question but is x-factor-igf2-dcp-and white flood good to go..

Tigas

Awards
Hello there , my 1ºs post on this forum :aargh:..

I have a doubt , i go to do a combo Green Mag + White Flood...

How i should manage the takes of both supplements ?

How is the better cycle to do ?" how much time of cycle to optimum results "

Thanks for the time.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I have a doubt , i go to do a combo Green Mag + White Flood...

How i should manage the takes of both supplements ?
With a shaker bottle and plenty of water

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Dang I thought white flood had creatine in it, no biggie I just started mixing in some creatine mono and some kwik carb. Had a great work out, I felt like a beast.
WHITE FLOOD FOR THE WIN BABY