White blood 2

1. White blood 2

Anyone knows where I can find some bottles of white blood 2? I know it was discontinued and I just got the last bottle that nutraplanet had. Wondering if itís still in stock anywhere else? That stuff is the truth for pumps, super strong GDA.
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

2. Man, good luck lol I don't imagine you'll find it anywhere. If I stumble across it, I'll post it here for you. Have you tried any of our new products? Will get you samples of you haven't.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. I appreciate the response and the help, fam. Lol I keep getting replies back from other places saying itís been discontinued but on their site, they say itís still in stock. I havenít tried any of the new products though. Down to try some samples.
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

4. Quote Originally Posted by a.c.614 View Post
    I appreciate the response and the help, fam. Lol I keep getting replies back from other places saying itís been discontinued but on their site, they say itís still in stock. I havenít tried any of the new products though. Down to try some samples.
    Yeah I've seen the same thing with Gold Feast.

So, go here and just follow the directions in the initial post. Open it in a separate browser. Not the browser that will open inside AM's mobile app when you click the link.

Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*
    Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*

We actually just re-released the original White Flood (seems you have have some nostalgia with White Blood..) You should pick some up! And GlycerGrow 2 for even more pumps
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs: White Blood
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 09:29 PM
  2. Qns on white blood, thunder and pre-wo shake...
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 02:12 PM
  3. What's it with white blood?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. Controlled Labs White Blood?
    By ketchup head in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 11:39 AM
  5. White Blood