White blood 2

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Anyone knows where I can find some bottles of white blood 2? I know it was discontinued and I just got the last bottle that nutraplanet had. Wondering if it’s still in stock anywhere else? That stuff is the truth for pumps, super strong GDA.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, good luck lol I don't imagine you'll find it anywhere. If I stumble across it, I'll post it here for you. Have you tried any of our new products? Will get you samples of you haven't.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I appreciate the response and the help, fam. Lol I keep getting replies back from other places saying it’s been discontinued but on their site, they say it’s still in stock. I haven’t tried any of the new products though. Down to try some samples.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the response and the help, fam. Lol I keep getting replies back from other places saying it’s been discontinued but on their site, they say it’s still in stock. I haven’t tried any of the new products though. Down to try some samples.
Yeah I've seen the same thing with Gold Feast.

So, go here and just follow the directions in the initial post. Open it in a separate browser. Not the browser that will open inside AM's mobile app when you click the link.

Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280310

We actually just re-released the original White Flood (seems you have have some nostalgia with White Blood..) You should pick some up! And GlycerGrow 2 for even more pumps