PROmore

1. PROmore

Will the full sized tubs be available later this week? I'm so pumped about these!! I loved all the flavors.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Will the full sized tubs be available later this week? I'm so pumped about these!! I loved all the flavors.
    I don't know the exact dates but I'm betting by the end of the month we should see these out it sounds like. Probably sooner!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. I know this is like a year bump, but I feel that PROmore is one of the most underrated proteins out there in terms of flavor. Iíve been through a couple tubs of frosted cinnamon bun and still am not tired of it. The texture is very fine, it mixes well and is my favorite protein to make proats out of by far. It seriously tastes like youíre cheating. So yeah, itís good stuff.
    Black Lion Research Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I know this is like a year bump, but I feel that PROmore is one of the most underrated proteins out there in terms of flavor. Iíve been through a couple tubs of frosted cinnamon bun and still am not tired of it. The texture is very fine, it mixes well and is my favorite protein to make proats out of by far. It seriously tastes like youíre cheating. So yeah, itís good stuff.
    Snickerdoodle blended with oats, milk and a little peanut butter is like heaven
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROmore (3-servings)
    By Sean1332 in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 02:32 PM
  2. Controlled Labs PROmore Protein Logger Search
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM
  3. PROmore
    By Sean1332 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 18