Controlled Labs Gamer Up

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Controlled Labs Gamer Up

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen. Our latest supplement, Gamer Up, directed at the gamers or anyone desiring a mild stimulant product for increased focus.

I'll keep everyone posted here for when it launches!

https://www.facebook.com/controlledl...25516100848204

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplemen...-labs-gamer-up

Name:  IMG_1481756289.407931.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  163.5 KBName:  IMG_1481756298.911239.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  217.6 KBName:  IMG_1481756306.748812.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  119.8 KB
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Controlled Labs Gamer Up

Hmm. Interested in this for pre work for during my 12 hour shifts. Seems like its directed to be a competitor to something like FocusXT?
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   

3. Is that 200mcg of huperzine-A, or 200mcg of 1% hup-A (yielding 2mcg hup-A)?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Is that 200mcg of huperzine-A, or 200mcg of 1% hup-A (yielding 2mcg hup-A)?
    Good question I would like to know as well.

The product dose look pretty good wish lions mane dose was a tad higher but still a decent dose. However if it is 1% hup-a at 200mcgs yeilding 2mcgs that's just sad
  5. Controlled Labs Gamer Up

Judging by the fact that CL has a good history of actually dosing ingredients properly, I'm going to assume it isnt 2mcg.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Judging by the fact that CL has a good history of actually dosing ingredients properly, I'm going to assume it isnt 2mcg.
    I am inclined to agree with you, but I think the label technically reads as 2mcg, but it's been a long day. I like seeing new nootropics!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Interested in giving this a shot for work. 9 hours in front of a computer every day, can always use an edge

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I am inclined to agree with you, but I think the label technically reads as 2mcg, but it's been a long day. I like seeing new nootropics!
    If CL was going to pixie dust an ingredient they wouldn't bother to make this a non-proprietary profile. It's just poor ingredient syntax I'm sure. We have multiple prop blend products, so the intention here should be obvious.
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Interested in giving this a shot for work. 9 hours in front of a computer every day, can always use an edge
    I was thinking the exact same thing!
    [email protected]

10. I'm hoping this is on sale now ???? I been looking for something like this for when i have to write a custom buffer overflow exploit.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I'm hoping this is on sale now ???? I been looking for something like this for when i have to write a custom buffer overflow exploit.
    Looking at a few weeks to go live!
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Looking at a few weeks to go live!
    Make sure u let me know @!!!!!
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Make sure u let me know @!!!!!
    Definitely. Word I heard from the boss yesterday was going out in a couple weeks, and it looks like both Bubblegum and our actually delicious Fruit Punch will be the flavors.
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Definitely. Word I heard from the boss yesterday was going out in a couple weeks, and it looks like both Bubblegum and our actually delicious Fruit Punch will be the flavors.
    I want bubble gum.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

15. Ohhhhhhh Bubblegum sounds great.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. Ill email the boss some shots of my breast maybe he will consider mailing me a tub to test.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

17. Here you guys go!

Controlled Labs: Games of Past, Present, and Future
    Controlled Labs: Games of Past, Present, and Future
    [email protected]

18. Tried 1st tub, almost out stacked with OL's Conqu3r Unleashed fasted pre-workout, just love it but none of my regular suppliers that carry the CL line have it, allstarhealth, dpsnutrition, nutri-verse, flexitnutrition, I'd rather not buy this piecemeal from Amazon. Is this discontinued? Starting to look for something to replace it with.

EDIT: nvr mind, price went down $5 ea. on Amazon so I bought 2 lol.
    Last edited by Stray_Cat; 04-22-2017 at 11:58 PM.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Stray_Cat View Post
    Tried 1st tub, almost out stacked with OL's Conqu3r Unleashed fasted pre-workout, just love it but none of my regular suppliers that carry the CL line have it, allstarhealth, dpsnutrition, nutri-verse, flexitnutrition, I'd rather not buy this piecemeal from Amazon. Is this discontinued? Starting to look for something to replace it with.

EDIT: nvr mind, price went down $5 ea. on Amazon so I bought 2 lol.
    we only sell it on amazon.com and bodybuilding.com as its exclusive to those two at the moment

20. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we only sell it on amazon.com and bodybuilding.com as its exclusive to those two at the moment
    I see, Amazon it is from now on then, Thank you.

21. For a limited time, use code "boxbox50" on Amazon.com and Gamer Up will only cost $12.50!
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    For a limited time, use code "boxbox50" on Amazon.com and Gamer Up will only cost $12.50!
    Well damn. That's cool.

23. You can't beat that price!
    [email protected]

24. Gamer Up is freakin awesome! Intense focus and no stun crash or jitters. I picked up two from Amazon last week using the code and I use it preworkout and completely zone out. Powerful effects. I primarily got it to study for college, but preworkout works great too.

25. Sweeeeeet. Thank you.. just read this and thought I missed it but it worked! I stocked up good and I'll be using it more than just for pre-workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs is Upping my Fruit Game!
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Blue Up
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:56 AM
  4. Blue Up by Controlled Labs
    By ilkyspony in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 04:45 PM
  5. Controlled Labs Facebook Group Is Up!!!
    By cboesger in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:21 AM