Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the newest thread, please disregard the other one

USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have limited number of samples of 5 products (White Flood, Red Ghost, White Pipes, White Rapids, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread

2) Free Samples - Controlled Labs

BONUS: if you join/like us on our twitter or facebook, you will get your samples sent out faster (please note that you did this in the field on the bottom of the form so we can verify)

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-0f...03720723027754

twitter: http://twitter.com/controlledlabs

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

If you submit the sample form multiple times, nothing will be sent

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try out some White Pipes and Rapids.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Wow is noone seeing this awesome opportunity!!! Where is everybody at?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying some of these samples out!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump! Great opportunity here to try some new products

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine. Cotton Candy Purple Wrath is mighty tasty!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The new, just brought back White Flood?
No, sorry - Cotton Candy flavored Purple Wrath. It's delicious!

My Bubblegum White Flood showed up when I got home from training today of course but looking to break into that soon.

SD1959

Awards
Never tried Pipes or Rapids so should jump in anyway. Always liked Controlled.

SD1959

Awards
Sweet!!! Nice looking ingredient profile. Plus you improved the taste? Already very good. Wow!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Filled out the form currently looking for a great pre workout , hopefully this ends my search. Also followed on Twitter (@a_agreda1) no Facebook so I couldn't do it there , thanks in advance !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Pipes or Rapids so should jump in anyway. Always liked Controlled.
If you enjoy White Pipes I noticed Nutraplanet is currently selling it for 17.99 a tub - you really can't beat that for a sick pump product.

toriahrens

Awards
I am a huge fan of Controlled Labs products! No over-stim, no crazy crash. Just great pump and good energy/focus!! Free samples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would definitely like to try out some White Rapids/Flood. Have been considering purchasing both from DPS, but would like to try them before I do so!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples in the mail! Thanks ! Will be trying tomorrow for chest day what do you guys recommend to try first? (Will write detailed reviews as promised)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my samples in the mail! Thanks ! Will be trying tomorrow for chest day what do you guys recommend to try first? (Will write detailed reviews as promised)
Hmmm I say give the newest White Flood a go!!

Def take them all independently so that way you can assess each own on their own.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I say give the newest White Flood a go!!

Def take them all independently so that way you can assess each own on their own.
White flood it is ! I'm thinking that's chest day green magnitude for leg day white Rapids back day white pipes shoulder or arm day and wrath as a post workout somewhere , sound good?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
White flood it is ! I'm thinking that's chest day green magnitude for leg day white Rapids back day white pipes shoulder or arm day and wrath as a post workout somewhere , sound good?
I think you'll enjoy that - your back is going to feel huge on Rapids if you push the volume!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll enjoy that - your back is going to feel huge on Rapids if you push the volume!
Definitely, actually have planned to go back to 12-15 rep range on back day this week so high rep high volume high intensity ! Looking for a mean lat pump, for some reason it's my favorite day to use good pump products

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, actually have planned to go back to 12-15 rep range on back day this week so high rep high volume high intensity ! Looking for a mean lat pump, for some reason it's my favorite day to use good pump products
It is absolutely mine as well. Leg day pump can be brutal and actually interfere with my training some, anterior muscles are fun when they look swoll, but nothing beats a swollen cobra hood!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It is absolutely mine as well. Leg day pump can be brutal and actually interfere with my training some, anterior muscles are fun when they look swoll, but nothing beats a swollen cobra hood!
Someone who understands lol , leg day if I take anything it'll be purely for focus but you're absolutely right nothing beats a full, pumped back , arms are nice too but it doesn't take much to get a pump so I thought why waste it on arm day haha I posted a mini log for the samples will link to this post shortly

Edit: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281217

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I would love to give your samples a try Ive been looking for new pre workouts.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I'm ready baby!!! I've been looking for some good new supps I just don't know how I get picked do they DM me

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ready baby!!! I've been looking for some good new supps I just don't know how I get picked do they DM me
What do you mean "get picked"? You just follow the directions in the original post and you'll have a sample package sent to your address.

toriahrens

Awards
Wait, has white flood been reformulated?? I was under the sad impression that it was discontinued and replaced with White Rapids, so I ordered the White Rapids. If you guys are continuing to make White Flood, please let me know where/when it will be available!!! It was my favourite preworkout EVER!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, has white flood been reformulated?? I was under the sad impression that it was discontinued and replaced with White Rapids, so I ordered the White Rapids. If you guys are continuing to make White Flood, please let me know where/when it will be available!!! It was my favourite preworkout EVER!!!
It's been reforumulated, but don't worry-White Rapids is top notch as well.

We have a new White Flood formula which is available in the sample pack (directions in original OP). This isn't replacing White Rapids, but just another stimulated option as a preworkout, different ingredients depending on what a person is looking for in a pre.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Might be too late to ask but was white flood pack two servings ... Lol

alowery11

Awards
Just signed up. Looking forward to try these out!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my samples the other day, only a few days after filling out the form. Really impressed by how quickly they were sent! Also I really dig white rapids, used that yesterday and it was quite enjoyable!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I received my samples the other day, only a few days after filling out the form. Really impressed by how quickly they were sent! Also I really dig white rapids, used that yesterday and it was quite enjoyable!
Yeah White Rapids definitely does not get enough love around here. I had a 10 serving sample of it and that was enough to convince me to buy a full tub.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Innnn. Just filled out the form. Excited to try out the new 2016 formula. Also followed on Twitter. My username is @TN_lifting

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah White Rapids definitely does not get enough love around here. I had a 10 serving sample of it and that was enough to convince me to buy a full tub.
Very well dosed and has just enough stim for me without feeling like garbage afterwards

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very well dosed and has just enough stim for me without feeling like garbage afterwards
I LOVE it for my upper days; everything just blows up easily on it. Loving fruit punch and don't know if I should just get more fruit punch when I run out or go back to revisit pineapple. First world problems lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'm in! looking forward to trying them ! Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332 if you insist...I would definitely like to try. Thanks for the heads up

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sean1332 if you insist...I would definitely like to try. Thanks for the heads up
Of course, man. White Flood and White Rapids should be included in the whole package. Both are the stim-free pre's we have.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Let us know how you like them
Hey man thanks for the samples.. i got them already! Going to use them this week. thanks. !!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to throw in here as well....the new white flood looks great and that was always my favorite pre

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464046039.693945.jpg

Got my samples in. Excited to give them a try! I'll report back once I have