Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TNlifting View Post
    Attachment 135855
    Got my samples in. Excited to give them a try! I'll report back once I have
    Enjoy them!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Would love to receive white rapids and white flood samples have not tried either before. Thank you.
    •   
       


  3. Just submitted my form...looking forward to trying these products!

  4. Samples came today. Hadn't checked this thread in a while so I didn't see the recent pics posted. So I was pleasantly surprised to see various product samples!! Very cool. Looking forward to trying them all out. Besides the pwo's I am also interested in the Red Ghost (followed a log on it). So thanks again @Sean1332

  5. Controlled Lab Samples! I'm in!
    •   
       


  6. I'm a newb & not sure if I'm replying or making a post but I'd love to give the samples a test drive!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oldave View Post
    I'm a newb & not sure if I'm replying or making a post but I'd love to give the samples a test drive!
    Go back to 1st post in this thread and follow the 2 steps.
  8. Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*


    Got step # 2 but not seein an option to post, doing this on my phone btw
    And thanks

    Edit ok so I guess it posted? lol

  9. Really like the White Flood this morning. Forgot the flavor but it was delicious, Pineapple maybe?? Really liked the effects too. Good formula, I will be interested and ready for these next samples.

    Purple Wrath intra was good. I probably watered down 1 serving too much, but even diluted the taste was good. My intra is the 1 supp that I actually want to taste good.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oldave View Post
    I'm a newb & not sure if I'm replying or making a post but I'd love to give the samples a test drive!
    As long as you filled out the form, your post will suffice!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Really like the White Flood this morning. Forgot the flavor but it was delicious, Pineapple maybe?? Really liked the effects too. Good formula, I will be interested and ready for these next samples.

    Purple Wrath intra was good. I probably watered down 1 serving too much, but even diluted the taste was good. My intra is the 1 supp that I actually want to taste good.
    Good deal! The PW was cotton candy, right? Tastes amazing...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good deal! The PW was cotton candy, right? Tastes amazing...
    Maybe it was lol, but yes very good

  13. Ok so far I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been great for all three. Out of the pre workouts, i liked Rapids better. Really strong pumps, just barely behind Conquer Unleashed in that aspect (but it tasted much better than CU imo). I did get a few clumps no matter how much I seemed to mix it (maybe due to the glycerol?). No big deal though, effectiveness is much more important. White flood was solid too, but I really enjoyed white Rapids.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TNlifting View Post
    Ok so far I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been great for all three. Out of the pre workouts, i liked Rapids better. Really strong pumps, just barely behind Conquer Unleashed in that aspect (but it tasted much better than CU imo). I did get a few clumps no matter how much I seemed to mix it (maybe due to the glycerol?). No big deal though, effectiveness is much more important. White flood was solid too, but I really enjoyed white Rapids.
    I can never go wrong with white rapids, unless I have a lot of leg reps planned. The pump will make me want to quit on high rep squat, but anything else I love it to death. And the glycerol definitely is the culprit; it's just hard to get it to fully dilute.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.



  15. Got my Controlled Labs samples today! I'm looking forward to trying all 6 products but White Pipes & White Rapids intrigue me the most so I'm hoping I dig them!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dontsweatme View Post


    Got my Controlled Labs samples today! I'm looking forward to trying all 6 products but White Pipes & White Rapids intrigue me the most so I'm hoping I dig them!
    Let us know what you think!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. So I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been bomb ass for all of them. Out of the pre workouts, my favorite was white Rapids. Best pumps I've gotten from any PW. I took it on a chest and back day and the pumps were so good it gave me a bicep pump as well as a chest & back pump. I did get a few clumps though. No biggy though, the effectiveness is much more important. The others were solid too, but I thoroughly enjoyed white Rapids. Thank you controlled labs for the opportunity you just earned yourself a new cl customer.

  18. I wants to try some.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Triton Power View Post
    So I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been bomb ass for all of them. Out of the pre workouts, my favorite was white Rapids. Best pumps I've gotten from any PW. I took it on a chest and back day and the pumps were so good it gave me a bicep pump as well as a chest & back pump. I did get a few clumps though. No biggy though, the effectiveness is much more important. The others were solid too, but I thoroughly enjoyed white Rapids. Thank you controlled labs for the opportunity you just earned yourself a new cl customer.
    Glad you loved it - White Rapids is probably my favorite too if I had to pick a single product. All of the flavors are good but my fav is either the Raspberry Lemonade or Fruit Punch (and I normally dislike fruit punch supps). Enjoy the pump!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Let us know what you think!
    I took White Rapids today and trained back. I enjoyed it and I'd say the highlight for me was Clean Energy & Endurance. I finished my session and felt like I wanted to keep going! I didn't get a crazy pump but overall I really enjoyed the product and will consider running some in a future stack.

    Stayed tuned for feedback on the balance of the samples...

  21. I was surprised they tasted so good all the PW I try that work good taste like ****.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Triton Power View Post
    I was surprised they tasted so good all the PW I try that work good taste like ****.
    I agree, I tried White Flood today and the Furious Fruit Punch flavor was amazing!

    The product itself I thought was good also. I typically won't buy a pre with Creatine or Beta Alanine in it but the BA in White Flood didn't bother me. Probably won't be the product for me but I can't say anything negative about it.

  23. Happy you guys are liking them!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Awesome thread, thanks in advance for the pack!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  25. Just put my name in! Stoked about it. I Used to use White Flood in Iraq, my God it was boss. If I was a little more of a fiend.... Id snort the stuff!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. $$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:39 PM
  2. ^^3 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (White Flood Fruit Punch included)^^
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. >6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. >6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Log in
Log in