Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I think you'll enjoy that - your back is going to feel huge on Rapids if you push the volume!
    Definitely, actually have planned to go back to 12-15 rep range on back day this week so high rep high volume high intensity ! Looking for a mean lat pump, for some reason it's my favorite day to use good pump products
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Definitely, actually have planned to go back to 12-15 rep range on back day this week so high rep high volume high intensity ! Looking for a mean lat pump, for some reason it's my favorite day to use good pump products
    It is absolutely mine as well. Leg day pump can be brutal and actually interfere with my training some, anterior muscles are fun when they look swoll, but nothing beats a swollen cobra hood!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       

  3. Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It is absolutely mine as well. Leg day pump can be brutal and actually interfere with my training some, anterior muscles are fun when they look swoll, but nothing beats a swollen cobra hood!
    Someone who understands lol , leg day if I take anything it'll be purely for focus but you're absolutely right nothing beats a full, pumped back , arms are nice too but it doesn't take much to get a pump so I thought why waste it on arm day haha I posted a mini log for the samples will link to this post shortly

    Edit: Controlled Labs Mini Log/Supplement reviews
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  4. I would love to give your samples a try Ive been looking for new pre workouts.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Triton Power View Post
    I would love to give your samples a try Ive been looking for new pre workouts.
    Give it a go!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. I'm ready baby!!! I've been looking for some good new supps I just don't know how I get picked do they DM me

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Triton Power View Post
    I'm ready baby!!! I've been looking for some good new supps I just don't know how I get picked do they DM me
    What do you mean "get picked"? You just follow the directions in the original post and you'll have a sample package sent to your address.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Wait, has white flood been reformulated?? I was under the sad impression that it was discontinued and replaced with White Rapids, so I ordered the White Rapids. If you guys are continuing to make White Flood, please let me know where/when it will be available!!! It was my favourite preworkout EVER!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by toriahrens View Post
    Wait, has white flood been reformulated?? I was under the sad impression that it was discontinued and replaced with White Rapids, so I ordered the White Rapids. If you guys are continuing to make White Flood, please let me know where/when it will be available!!! It was my favourite preworkout EVER!!!
    It's been reforumulated, but don't worry-White Rapids is top notch as well.

    We have a new White Flood formula which is available in the sample pack (directions in original OP). This isn't replacing White Rapids, but just another stimulated option as a preworkout, different ingredients depending on what a person is looking for in a pre.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Might be too late to ask but was white flood pack two servings ... Lol
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  11. Just signed up. Looking forward to try these out!

  12. I received my samples the other day, only a few days after filling out the form. Really impressed by how quickly they were sent! Also I really dig white rapids, used that yesterday and it was quite enjoyable!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zman68 View Post
    I received my samples the other day, only a few days after filling out the form. Really impressed by how quickly they were sent! Also I really dig white rapids, used that yesterday and it was quite enjoyable!
    Yeah White Rapids definitely does not get enough love around here. I had a 10 serving sample of it and that was enough to convince me to buy a full tub.

  14. Innnn. Just filled out the form. Excited to try out the new 2016 formula. Also followed on Twitter. My username is @TN_lifting

  15. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Yeah White Rapids definitely does not get enough love around here. I had a 10 serving sample of it and that was enough to convince me to buy a full tub.
    Very well dosed and has just enough stim for me without feeling like garbage afterwards
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Very well dosed and has just enough stim for me without feeling like garbage afterwards
    I LOVE it for my upper days; everything just blows up easily on it. Loving fruit punch and don't know if I should just get more fruit punch when I run out or go back to revisit pineapple. First world problems lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. I'm in! looking forward to trying them ! Thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    I'm in! looking forward to trying them ! Thanks
    Let us know how you like them
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Let us know how you like them
    Will do !

  20. @Sean1332 if you insist...I would definitely like to try. Thanks for the heads up

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    @Sean1332 if you insist...I would definitely like to try. Thanks for the heads up
    Of course, man. White Flood and White Rapids should be included in the whole package. Both are the stim-free pre's we have.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Of course, man. White Flood and White Rapids should be included in the whole package. Both are the stim-free pre's we have.
    And glad I read the OP!!! Instructions/link followed

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Let us know how you like them
    Hey man thanks for the samples.. i got them already! Going to use them this week. thanks. !!!

  24. I had to throw in here as well....the new white flood looks great and that was always my favorite pre

  25. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464046039.693945.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  289.1 KB
    Got my samples in. Excited to give them a try! I'll report back once I have
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. $$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:39 PM
  2. ^^3 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (White Flood Fruit Punch included)^^
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. >6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. >6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Log in
Log in