FREE CL Samples (White Pipes, White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green Mag)

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpelpump View Post
    Oh, I hope I'm not too late! I wanted to try a couple of these, and my pre workouts almost empty.
    Not too late at all, people. This thread will continue going.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Guys, the promo was put on our Facebook page. Relax. Stop being so offended with people wanting a.....wait for it...FREE sample.
    It would be nice to see some of these guys who took the time/ put the effort into joining a new site and making an account to take another 5 min and review the products as well... that's the only downfall of 1st posters in freebie threads. Most never come back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Administrator

FREE CL Samples (White Pipes, White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green Mag)

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    It would be nice to see some of these guys who took the time/ put the effort into joining a new site and making an account to take another 5 min and review the products as well... that's the only downfall of 1st posters in freebie threads. Most never come back.
    Some do. But they can't review it since they havent received it yet. And when one of the criteria is to engage in Facebook, then that's where they might choose to engage. In time, they find out the info they get here is more valuable. People don't understand that probably 70% of the sites traffic is people reading what you guys write. Most come back multiple times a day. Stats don't lie

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Im in to try the white pipes and white rapids

5. In it for pipes
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    In it for pipes
    thats what she said
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Rapids is amazing can't wait to try out white pipesssss
    SCHOOLofSWOLE athlete
    follow @schoolofswole on instagram for all things training, diet, mindset & motivation

8. Would love to try some samples!

9. For those that are ready to pull the trigger on White Rapids...it's only $25.99 at NP!

http://nutraplanet.com/products/cont...-white-rapids/
    [email protected]

10. Exciting deal here! CL has always been a generous company

11. Nutraplanet has an awesome discount on White Pipes and Rapids right now!
    [email protected]

12. Have been a loyal CL customer for years. Would love to try the new products.

13. I would love to try these products. I have used Red Acid in the past and loved it Thank you

14. got purple wraath, green mag and white rapids in the mail today. no pipes but its all good. Thank you! am a big fan of green mag and purple wraath. will use white rapids either tomorrow for chest or next day.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

White Rapids Review.

Each Serving contains :
    3g Citrulline Malate (To help with pump and prevent lactic acid build up)
    1g Glycerol (pulls water into cells to help amplify pump)
    500mg Agmatine (Nutrition Partitioner post-workout dose, antioxidant, and also pump amplifter)
    1g Taurine (Taurine promotes cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance, hearing function, and immune modulation)

Flavor - Watermelon
    CL is known for good flavoring and White Pipes was no surprise. White rapids, was also very well done. Its not over sweet, and its not dull. It provides a very sustained release of flavoring from first sip to aftertaste. it is also very refreshing, not something overpowering that will make you want to dilute your beverage. Like with all supplements you need to find your sweet spot. The directions state 12-18oz of water. i found the packet (2 servings and 18oz) was very well done. was not quite jolly rancher as far as sweetness goes. But a very bold flavored watermelon that is delicious and something you will want to have over and over again.

Pump - Similar to a High Volume with the amount of citrulline, glycerol and agmatine without the argnine nitrate and also amentomax. I knew what to expect but with a well dosed product (2g Glycerol, 6g Cit Malate, and 1g agmatine) this will be adequate doses to help you enhance your pump for a non-stim pre-workout. CL does not get fancy with their products or formula's. They make it very easy to stack other products on their line with anything they do offer. Making it a very flexible line and also easy to stack with other brands as well.

Hats off to CL and another great product. Thank you again to CL for allowing me to sample white Pipes. I had no doubts they would nail the flavoring and also keep a well dosed product on their line. They continue to expand and improve upon the past. @Sean1332
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. I want samples

17. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Would love some samples!!!!
    Just got mine today. Can't wait to give them a shot

18. I got mine yesterday. White Rapids is awesome at 2 servings.

19. Purple Wraath was yummy of Pink Lemonade. Used it as pre, during and post. (Tried to milk it out lol; flavor was too delicious) Easy to mix.

Taste: 9/10 (I thought it was grape at first because of the color, had to make sure what it was lol)
    Mix : 9/10 (Don't have a mixer so I tossed it in a gatorade bottle and added water (: )
    Pump: 9/10 (Did chest and triceps, amazing pump)

More soon. 3 more samples left! White Pipes Watermelon, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple, and Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 57r1k3r View Post
    Purple Wraath was yummy of Pink Lemonade. Used it as pre, during and post. (Tried to milk it out lol; flavor was too delicious) Easy to mix.

Taste: 9/10 (I thought it was grape at first because of the color, had to make sure what it was lol)
    Mix : 9/10 (Don't have a mixer so I tossed it in a gatorade bottle and added water (: )
    Pump: 9/10 (Did chest and triceps, amazing pump)

More soon. 3 more samples left! White Pipes Watermelon, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple, and Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple.
    Thanks for the review!!
    [email protected]

21. Green MAGnitude was also tasteful. Used it as a pre workout.

Taste 10/10 if you like Sour Apple, nothing too crazy like those sour Airheads.
    Mix: 10/10, I mixed it in with some Green Tea, simple shakes and done.
    Pump: 8/10 Did Biceps, got some good pumps out of it, went to failure

2 left, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple and White Pipes Juicy Watermelon

22. Just submitted my form! hoping theres some left!
    @Eat_Lift_Inspire on Instagram and Twitter

23. all the samples were great no bad aftertaste worked as expected.

24. Ill try them all except pipes(already logging).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnit
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplement Companies
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
  4. The White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs