Gold feast questions..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has there been 2 versions of gold feast ?

the one I have is a completely diff label then nutraplanet's( shows tri peptides included )

on my label it doesn't say anything .. Doesn't have the 40,000mg-3,000mg listed for protein/fruit complex seperately

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has there been 2 versions of gold feast ? the one I have is a completely diff label then nutraplanet's( shows tri peptides included ) on my label it doesn't say anything .. Doesn't have the 40,000mg-3,000mg listed for protein/fruit complex seperately
There definitely has been 2 versions, though I don't recall all of the differences a couple years ago it was a pretty big deal on another board.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There definitely has been 2 versions, though I don't recall all of the differences a couple years ago it was a pretty big deal on another board.
i take I have the old one .. Love the stuff :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup I imagine ya have an old one haha

Lemon drop + almond milk has become a favorite of mine

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I imagine ya have an old one haha

Lemon drop + almond milk has become a favorite of mine
I love this stuff, I mix it with 6-8oz of vitD milk and 16oz water .. Delicious stuff

gonna try new versions next

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved the formula, got a tub and couldn't stomach the flavor. Sucked cause it gets a lot of praise. Might have to try one of the new ones out

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the formula, got a tub and couldn't stomach the flavor. Sucked cause it gets a lot of praise. Might have to try one of the new ones out
Which flavor did you get ?

i read a lot of bad reviews of lemon drop but still went with it and I love it

I prolly would hate watermelon, that's one flavor it's hard for me to tolerate

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon Gold Feast is outstanding. Found a tub for cheap at a Vitamin Shoppe clearance sale a while back

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which flavor did you get ? i read a lot of bad reviews of lemon drop but still went with it and I love it I prolly would hate watermelon, that's one flavor it's hard for me to tolerate
Been so long I can't remember. There was only one flavor at the time so perhaps Sean would know, I want to say it was apple pie or something but could have been lemon