Whose in charge around here?!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Almost got all my labels lifted, you guys arent gonna cancel that promo anytime soon are U??? Been saving these bad boys for a while, its harder than you think to get to 30!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, 30 labels?!?! What were the majority of your products, man?

Here's an online calculator:
http://www.controlledlabs.com/main_code.php

Just cut out the UPC. For any UPC that does not have a Proof of Purchase/Receipt, the actual plastic should be cut out with the UPC and sent that way. Mail it in with what product you want.

Attachments

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, Orange triad is pretty much a staple of mine, it aint cheap, so I usually grab 3 or 4 when I find a sale, and I try to stretch em out as much as possible. But Ive tried blue growth, wrath, flood, etc, got a few of those labels too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Orange triad is pretty much a staple of mine, it aint cheap, so I usually grab 3 or 4 when I find a sale, and I try to stretch em out as much as possible. But Ive tried blue growth, wrath, flood, etc, got a few of those labels too.
very cool man. Glad to see such CL devotion

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
very cool man. Glad to see such CL devotion
My loyalties and devotions are strong to products that work ;-)

So your the head man around here now, cool, when I finally send my labels in, I'll be counting on you to keep an eye on them.

Hey is rr still around?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My loyalties and devotions are strong to products that work ;-) So your the head man around here now, cool, when I finally send my labels in, I'll be counting on you to keep an eye on them. Hey is rr still around?
I will keep an eye out for sure. ;)

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I always forget about this and keep throwing my bottles out. I have ran through 12 orange triade alone and then there is all the other products such as pre-workout, diet pills, and intra workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3