NEW: Orange TRIAD + Greens POWDER

  1. NEW: Orange TRIAD + Greens POWDER


    Should be available by the end of October
    Enter our PROMO and win some for free:
    [CL] Romeo & Juliet NEW Orange TRIad + Greens POWDER Promo




  2. I'm definitely in when it drops.
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  3. Best of both worlds. Can't beat the flavoring.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   
       


  4. The flavoring is what scares me. Is this going to replace the pills cause..that may mean my money is going elsewhere for a multi.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The flavoring is what scares me. Is this going to replace the pills cause..that may mean my money is going elsewhere for a multi.
    Its a subtle orange. Would mix well with vanilla pro nom. A little orange creamsicle
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. Looking forward to trying this. What doseage of greens does this have per serving?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. UK date?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Its a subtle orange. Would mix well with vanilla pro nom. A little orange creamsicle
    I've decided to atleast give it a try.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. It will not replace the tablets, it's its own wonderful product

    Name:  G4rDvUo.jpg
Views: 1593
Size:  162.9 KB

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Its a subtle orange. Would mix well with vanilla pro nom. A little orange creamsicle
    Yup, a side note; orange is my LEAST flavor of anything; popsicles, juice, supplements.

    I enjoy this a lot. Quite subtle.

  11. IS the price on Nutra correct 43 for 15 days ? If so any chance of an intro sale ?
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Saw this drop on Nutra, super excited. Read through formula, even more excited. Get to the allergen warnings, dreams crushed
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  13. I have a container in transit right now but I won't get it in time for my November cycle. But i still have a lot of Greens powder left over too.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    I'm definitely in when it drops.

    If it drops, I'd be pissed though. Especially if the cover wasn't on, or not on tight enough. That'd be like $49.94 down the drain. Ten-second rule?. Get the broom?. Or just scoop up off the top of the pile?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    IS the price on Nutra correct 43 for 15 days ? If so any chance of an intro sale ?
    It has 30 servings.

    And you'd have to talk to Nutra about that.

    I think it's worth it, considering how much most guys spend on Vitamins + Joint alone

  16. Entered!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  17. I thought it was the tabs and greens in one....
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  18. Can't wait for mine. Expect a review in the next month!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    It has 30 servings.

    And you'd have to talk to Nutra about that.

    I think it's worth it, considering how much most guys spend on Vitamins + Joint alone
    Yea my mistake sorry I read one scoop twice per day and was thinking one scoop was a serving so it would only last 15 days. I re-checked and 2 scoops is a serving so it is a full 30 day supply much better price now : )

    Thanks for setting me straight

  20. Gotta love this stuff. Who here is enjoying it as much as me?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Gotta love this stuff. Who here is enjoying it as much as me?
    I have been enjoying it I mix it with my protein it adds a nice flavor

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    I have been enjoying it I mix it with my protein it adds a nice flavor
    That's what I will be doing. I buy bulk unflavored protein from TN. Pretty stoked to flavor my post workout shakes with this.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's what I will be doing. I buy bulk unflavored protein from TN. Pretty stoked to flavor my post workout shakes with this.
    Make sure to let us know how it is... methinks it will be very good

  24. Been on it for almost two weeks. Mixes with pretty much anything. I typically throw it in with my protein or aminos depending on which of the two daily servings it is.

  25. couldnt agree more...its quite versatile
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  26. Love it! Tastes great by itself or in foods. I didn't even dabble with mixing other drink mixes with it.

  27. I haven't tried it with any foods but it is good by itself

  28. En route...can't wait, been a big fan of orange triad for years, the greens are just an added bonus.

  29. I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.
    I take one serving in the morning then tablets at night. Last 60 days that way. I drink it with oats, milk, and protein powder as a breakfast or mid morning snack on the go. It taste like kids cereal in a shaker cup. Absolutely delicious.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    I take one serving in the morning then tablets at night. Last 60 days that way. I drink it with oats, milk, and protein powder as a breakfast or mid morning snack on the go. It taste like kids cereal in a shaker cup. Absolutely delicious.

    My review.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Thanks t bone. Much appreciated
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  33. Is it best to take 2 scoops(1serving) in one setting or split 1scoop morning & 1 night ??
    S.n.S team member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Is it best to take 2 scoops(1serving) in one setting or split 1scoop morning & 1 night ??
    I always split mine up.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:39 PM
  2. Need new breakfast shake and Greens Powder
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:10 AM
  3. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  4. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:44 PM
  5. Orange Triad?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Log in
Log in