NEW: Orange TRIAD + Greens POWDER

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. couldnt agree more...its quite versatile
    Mr. Supps Board Rep


  2. Love it! Tastes great by itself or in foods. I didn't even dabble with mixing other drink mixes with it.
    •   
       


  3. I haven't tried it with any foods but it is good by itself

  4. En route...can't wait, been a big fan of orange triad for years, the greens are just an added bonus.

  5. I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.
    I take one serving in the morning then tablets at night. Last 60 days that way. I drink it with oats, milk, and protein powder as a breakfast or mid morning snack on the go. It taste like kids cereal in a shaker cup. Absolutely delicious.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    I take one serving in the morning then tablets at night. Last 60 days that way. I drink it with oats, milk, and protein powder as a breakfast or mid morning snack on the go. It taste like kids cereal in a shaker cup. Absolutely delicious.

    My review.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Thanks t bone. Much appreciated
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  9. Is it best to take 2 scoops(1serving) in one setting or split 1scoop morning & 1 night ??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Is it best to take 2 scoops(1serving) in one setting or split 1scoop morning & 1 night ??
    I always split mine up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 07:39 PM
  2. Need new breakfast shake and Greens Powder
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:10 AM
  3. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  4. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:44 PM
  5. Orange Triad?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Log in
Log in