::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Shoot. I'm just seeing this. What's easiest way to rip off OT labels?!? Or UPCs
    There isn't one lol. Just try not to lose a finger in the process and it's a success
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Serrated blade and adult supervision lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sometimes I'll use a pocket knife to start a hole, but I try to use scissors to cut around it lol. It's not easy, but it's easiER.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

4. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    There isn't one lol. Just try not to lose a finger in the process and it's a success
    HAHA. So true...I'm decent with a box cutter, but it's still quite the task. Appreciate the honest answer

5. Table saw
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post

Please use our new online UPC calculator to help you figure out what prize(s) you qualify for: Controlled Labs
    Link no longer works... Is this still going? I also have a ton of random old school stuff, plus some of those mini 15 serving oxinega bottles, vitmores, etc. Wondering if they count if this promo is still live.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Link no longer works... Is this still going? I also have a ton of random old school stuff, plus some of those mini 15 serving oxinega bottles, vitmores, etc. Wondering if they count if this promo is still live.
    I'll look into this and hopefully have an answer for you tomorrow!
    [email protected]

8. Whaaaatt this is dope I gotta remember to save these
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/produc...s-calculation/

Updated link, man
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Great thanks! I didn't see Vitmore on the drop down, will they count?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Great thanks! I didn't see Vitmore on the drop down, will they count?
    Seeing as even 10ct samples are on there, I can't imagine they wouldn't - just hasn't been updated on the drop down.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Seeing as even 10ct samples are on there, I can't imagine they wouldn't - just hasn't been updated on the drop down.
    Any update on this have two bottles of Vitmore I'm finishing up and don't want to toss them if they count.

13. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Any update on this have two bottles of Vitmore I'm finishing up and don't want to toss them if they count.
    If they're fullsize bottles they are absolutely redeemable
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If they're fullsize bottles they are absolutely redeemable
    Awesome thanks. Do you know if they are worth 1 or 1/2 a credit. Just don't want to send my labels in and have 29 instead of 30.

15. I am not certain but I will try to found out for you!
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Awesome thanks. Do you know if they are worth 1 or 1/2 a credit. Just don't want to send my labels in and have 29 instead of 30.
    Sorry my reply has taken so long - ALL non-sample size CL products are worth 1 credit. So there you go!
    [email protected]

17. No problem at all on time thank you for the response.

18. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    No problem at all on time thank you for the response.
    You're more than welcome - awesome that you've been such a loyal customer we can give back to you!
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 10:59 AM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 01:20 AM