• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of 5 products (PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter, REDuction AM SHOT, Green MAGnitude Apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade and White Flood Fruit Punch!)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread

2) Controlled Labs

BONUS: if you join/like us on our twitter or facebook, you will get your samples sent out faster (please note that you did this in the field on the bottom of the form so we can verify)

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-0fficial-Controlled-Labs-Fan-Page/103720723027754

twitter: http://twitter.com/controlledlabs

Once you receive your samples, please leave feedback here:
Supplements

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

If you submit the sample form multiple times, nothing will be sent

[/QUOTE]

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pronom Chocolate is pretty darn tasty. Just saying. ;)

Duhcha

Awards
Excited to try!

Looking forward to the samples. Have been working out for roughly 12 years and tried many supplements. Especially excited to try White Flood as I have heard many positive reviews. Thank you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the samples. Have been working out for roughly 12 years and tried many supplements. Especially excited to try White Flood as I have heard many positive reviews. Thank you.
Lets us know your thoughts. I think white flood will be a big boost...always is for me

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Every supp from CL is amazing received samples in the past. Last thing I bought was the reduction shots flavors are great and the pm knocks you out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every supp from CL is amazing received samples in the past. Last thing I bought was the reduction shots flavors are great and the pm knocks you out.
Great to hear. Thank you for your feedback.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I'd love to try the new stuff out. Information sent it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give dem der samples a shot. Good to see Canada included in this promo!!

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Has anything changed in the ingredient profile or just a label switch?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
really interested in the creatine from controlled labs mostly, and also like to get an idea of how the rest of their line works.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
really interested in the creatine from controlled labs mostly, and also like to get an idea of how the rest of their line works.
Oh they work well! :)

I think you'll really be impressed with our creatine. The taste alone is one of the best, if not the best on the market - according to feedback

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Oh they work well! :)

I think you'll really be impressed with our creatine. The taste alone is one of the best, if not the best on the market - according to feedback
send it on over! ill let you know about every sample i get.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
was just looking at the product samples you guys send out..actually really excited because it is a great variety of different types of supps...i was excited when i got a bunch from appnut, but were all preworkouts...looking for a new creatine and protein and love try new preworkouts ..very excited!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love some free samples! Liked/followed to get em here extra fast for sure.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
was just looking at the product samples you guys send out..actually really excited because it is a great variety of different types of supps...i was excited when i got a bunch from appnut, but were all preworkouts...looking for a new creatine and protein and love try new preworkouts ..very excited!
Can't wait to hear your feedback!

And yes, no samples of OT. It takes a little time for the effectiveness to be apparent, as AE pointed out

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your feedback!

And yes, no samples of OT. It takes a little time for the effectiveness to be apparent, as AE pointed out
Just got them tonight! Using thrm tom. Afternoon!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
question...im use to taking pills so timing is never an issue, but all of these samples are powders that need to be mixed and drank..all mostly preworkout so how do ppl usually do this; do they mix them all since they are all fruity and drink them together or do they literally drink one after the other from the "drink 60 minutes preworkout" to the "drink 20 mins preworkout"? just wondering the easiest way to do it because i like to drink most of my water earlier in the day during and after and not so much right before. im almost thinking id rather chug them all at once in one bottle preworkout ..let me know!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question...im use to taking pills so timing is never an issue, but all of these samples are powders that need to be mixed and drank..all mostly preworkout so how do ppl usually do this; do they mix them all since they are all fruity and drink them together or do they literally drink one after the other from the "drink 60 minutes preworkout" to the "drink 20 mins preworkout"? just wondering the easiest way to do it because i like to drink most of my water earlier in the day during and after and not so much right before. im almost thinking id rather chug them all at once in one bottle preworkout ..let me know!
Please refresh my memory...which samples do you have and what flavors?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Please refresh my memory...which samples do you have and what flavors?
Green mag sour apple, purple wraath purple lemon, white blood watermelon..I added green mag to my purple wrath when there was 8 ounces left not bad!

20130416_162154.jpg

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Filled it out. Only read good things about CL products!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
did u want us to just review under product reviews or do we have to make our own thread

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
i reviewed all three of the products i tried out in the reviews section for each product...let me know if you guys need it elsewhere

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
i loved them comparing one more preworkout to this and seeing what is better...if all goes as planned ill deff be picking up some purple wraath green mag and white flood for sure..felt awesome on tuesday!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Thank You so much for samples. I loved the reborn WF, the old version was not great- due to it made my heart go fast. But the reborn was great- amazing energy and focus. Green mag also amazing

But I got the purple lemonade of Purple wraath.. Let me say it worked great.. But its taste is very hard to get down. Taste need to be better- maybe you guys should reborn this too-much needed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You so much for samples. I loved the reborn WF, the old version was not great- due to it made my heart go fast. But the reborn was great- amazing energy and focus. Green mag also amazing

But I got the purple lemonade of Purple wraath.. Let me say it worked great.. But its taste is very hard to get down. Taste need to be better- maybe you guys should reborn this too-much needed.
Always appreciate the feedback. Thank you

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always wanted to try some GM pretty cool

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Bought a couple triple lifting stacks from supplemental warehouse . com and 5 packets of white flood to use at work till I get paid.. in love with this stack pre workout! Purple wraath green mag and white flood is where its at..also like to switch up white flood with power max so I dont grt use to it..crazzzy vascularity going on..thick hard very visual veins

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bought a couple triple lifting stacks from supplemental warehouse . com and 5 packets of white flood to use at work till I get paid.. in love with this stack pre workout! Purple wraath green mag and white flood is where its at..also like to switch up white flood with power max so I dont grt use to it..crazzzy vascularity going on..thick hard very visual veins
Tear it up !!!! Those packs are so clutch, 3 in 1... great to hear you like it man

cadlac

Awards
Got a 404 with the link in the main page - changed it to ...pack2.php and it worked fine. Submitted my request there - hopefully that works! Always loved your products - huge promoter, excited to try some more, keep up the great work!

dsbeeker77

Awards
I can't wait to try these samples! Controlled Labs makes great supplements at affordable prices!!

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Totally stoked to check out this sample. It has been so long since the last time I used Controlled Labs...it must be atleast 2-3 years since I have ran your products. Cant wait to see what the new Flood and Pronom is like. Cheers guys for offering this deal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally stoked to check out this sample. It has been so long since the last time I used Controlled Labs...it must be atleast 2-3 years since I have ran your products. Cant wait to see what the new Flood and Pronom is like. Cheers guys for offering this deal.
Thanks man. Let us know how you like them.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
You got it AE. Ill be sure to post a review on the forum

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just put in my sample request. I am currently using Orange Triad, and used to use the old school White Flood when it very first came out! I'm interested to sample the current portfolio :)