white flood cause cancer? wtf

  1. white flood cause cancer? wtf


    got my samples and was looking the white flood, says on back this product contains chemicals that cause cancer... wtf, stickin with assault
    T2


  2. the sun causes cancer too

    haha for real tho, i highly doubt white flood contains any carcinogens. just companies covering their asses over frivolous lawsuits

  3. pretty sketchy tho, never seen that on a pre workout supp. wonder what ingredient it is?
    T2
    •   
       


  4. probably the sugar cane lol or possibly the sucralose. who knows would be interesting to see what Renegade can tell us.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. food coloring... go state of California!

    coke had to change their formula slightly to get around having to put that disclaimer on their stuff.

  6. this is a post by CONTROLLED LABS (REP) in a BB.com thread from last year:

    Do you know what chemical it is that gives OT and White Flood that label?

    none in particular for any of our products, its on there so we eliminate legal liability as there are so many chemicals on that list that cannot be tested for. its cheaper for companies to put that on their label than to defend lawsuits. its a business decision, not a safety one.

    link: White Flood Causes Cancer?!?!?!.. - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    this is a post by CONTROLLED LABS (REP) in a BB.com thread from last year:

    Do you know what chemical it is that gives OT and White Flood that label?

    none in particular for any of our products, its on there so we eliminate legal liability as there are so many chemicals on that list that cannot be tested for. its cheaper for companies to put that on their label than to defend lawsuits. its a business decision, not a safety one.

    link: White Flood Causes Cancer?!?!?!.. - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    this makes sense to me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. maybe a rep can clarify
    T2

  9. I've seen that label on a lot of CL products. Pretty scary.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  10. There are some stupid ones on this list, but here it is;
    List of cancer causing chemicals(in CA)

    My favorite: Ethanol in alcoholic beverages --- cancer --- April 29, 2011
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson

  11. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    maybe a rep can clarify
    Indeed, this label change was due to the state of Cali, Prop. 65.

    It was certainly a legal decision, not a safety one. Our products are made in a GMP-Certified facility. And obviously the label states what is in it

    In other words, it won't give you cancer

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I've seen that label on a lot of CL products. Pretty scary.
    It's been covered pretty thoroughly in the past year, on here and other forums, and other companies. I wouldn't be surprised to see it on alot of labels in the future.

    No reason to be scared

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AForney View Post

    There are some stupid ones on this list, but here it is;
    List of cancer causing chemicals(in CA)

    My favorite: Ethanol in alcoholic beverages --- cancer --- April 29, 2011
    LMAO THE FACE!!!!!

    I like:
    Salted fish, Chinese-style cancer

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    this is a post by CONTROLLED LABS (REP) in a BB.com thread from last year:

    Do you know what chemical it is that gives OT and White Flood that label?

    none in particular for any of our products, its on there so we eliminate legal liability as there are so many chemicals on that list that cannot be tested for. its cheaper for companies to put that on their label than to defend lawsuits. its a business decision, not a safety one.

    link: White Flood Causes Cancer?!?!?!.. - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Thanks for searching, reps!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    this is a post by CONTROLLED LABS (REP) in a BB.com thread from last year:

    Do you know what chemical it is that gives OT and White Flood that label?

    none in particular for any of our products, its on there so we eliminate legal liability as there are so many chemicals on that list that cannot be tested for. its cheaper for companies to put that on their label than to defend lawsuits. its a business decision, not a safety one.

    link: White Flood Causes Cancer?!?!?!.. - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

    So is it, therefore, going to be included on ALL Cl products? Why just White Flood and OT?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    So is it, therefore, going to be included on ALL Cl products? Why just White Flood and OT?
    It's on other products too.

  17. Thanks, BTW, I plan on ordering some more White Flood today.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:29 PM
  4. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Log in
Log in