- 12-17-2011, 08:57 PM
- 12-21-2011, 08:15 AM
You know, T-Bone, I've been thinking about your question for a few days. I'm not sure I have a good answer for you!
We all know COQ10 is a good ingredient to add to anything health related. But then again, i could come up with a big list of other ingredients that aren't in OT. Simply put, I believe the formula is complete as it is. Since we cover alot of bases with it (Joint, Digestion, Multi and immune), I think it's a case of "Should/can you fit more?"
- 12-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Also, CoQ10 is in BlueGene as well. I find that CL tries not to overlap too much on ingredients. Though I dont think that the 100mgs (or mcgs?) found in most products is going to become toxic if taken in higher doses, it could be a reason it was left out (among other things).RecoverBro ELITE
12-21-2011, 08:27 AM
It was probably left out so Orange Triad would still be affordable? Lol
12-22-2011, 07:22 AM
12-22-2011, 07:25 AM
If Orange Triad is super cheap for nutra new years sale I will forgive this
12-22-2011, 07:30 AM
12-22-2011, 07:38 AM
I'm hoping 2 for 30!
12-22-2011, 08:01 AM
12-22-2011, 08:13 AM
if it is twofer i would definitely try it out.
12-23-2011, 07:34 AM
12-23-2011, 07:35 AM
12-23-2011, 08:03 AM
12-23-2011, 08:11 AM
Its one of those supps you will always need. White flood too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dirty music in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:28 AM
- By ddb08001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:08 PM
- By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
- By poison in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:26 PM