Blue Giant Stack Review (Blue Gene, Blue GrowtH, Blue UP stimfree) - AnabolicMinds.com

Blue Giant Stack Review (Blue Gene, Blue GrowtH, Blue UP stimfree)

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blue Giant Stack Review (Blue Gene, Blue GrowtH, Blue UP stimfree)

Boatcop:

DOSAGE 7/10
    Easy peasy if your ok with swallowing lots of pills, I'm sure most on here have no problem with it.

NEG SIDES 10/10
    I have been typically sensitive to Tribulus in the past and noticed a slight increase in anxiety while using it at first, however after about 3 days those sides subsided and i had no issues. I did not taper any of the products and although its only been about 10 days post use I have not fealt any drop off or withdrawal.

LIBIDO10/10
    I have taken Blue Gene in the past as a stand alone and had a rediculous boost in libido. This time was no different although I will say it really does not kick in until week 3 in my experience. When I take BG as a stand alone I will run it for 8 weeks and the libido boost from week 3-8 is nuts. If your not getting laid on a daily basis or close to it I would suggest "taking care of yourself" before leaving your house otherwise you will literaly feel like a wild animal out there!

STRENGTH 7/10
    I noticed some good increases in strengh while on the run but to me it's not this stacks main purpose. I wasn't out to set any records and with my last 6 months recovering from pesky injuries i just assumed recomp as much as possible so I trained with more a hypertrophy based routine. I think this would be a great stack for a bulk but it just wasn't in the cards for me at the time of the run.

OVERALL9/10
    I would recommend any one of these products as I would really anything from CL. I know this is a sponsored log but I have been using CL products for a long time including just starting Purple Psyko! The Blue product line is very very clean and has a very gradual rate of effectivness imo. You wont take the pills and go to the gym and set PR's on day 1 but after a few days without even noticing your intensity and focus will start going nutz and you will find yourself not wanting to leave the gym. I noticed I would get a little chippy at times but i actually like that aspect of the stack. Hunger did not increase too much but thirst was up a tad.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Blue Growth is an amazing product as well. I recover better, and sleep better without waking during the night. I am more refreshed, and do not need as much coffee to get going. I am simply amazed.
    Follow the log here:
    Blue Gene, Blue Growth Get Swole & Grow Log

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack
    By Liquid13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163