Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up WATERMELON White Flood REVIEW ~Monstermash~

*White Flood V2 Watermelon Flavor Review*

So, I couldn't wait for my regular workout day to start so I sampled 1 scoop of the new WF and 30 min later had a friendly push-up contest with my housemates. It was as many as you can get in 3min (very humbling for me) and I did ok...better than I thought I was gonna do. I only got to 64 but I think I could've done more if my arms didn't get so damn pumped! lol

FLAVOR: 10/10

This is easily the best tasting preworkout I've had to date. I'd describe it as a smoother version of a watermelon jolly-rancher, it lacks that tang which would make it difficult for me to drink it everyday.

To give you an idea of others I liked that WWF blew away taste wise are- fruit punch WF (new formula), Ultima, fruit punch C4, lemon-lime 1MR, fruit punch/grape Superpump max, and firey fruit punch flashover- to name a few.

ENERGY: 8/10

Stim junkies may be disappointed but I got a good lil buzz off 1 scoop. After the PU contest I was motivated to get a little studying done (good focus). Gave it an 8 because it wasn't super-high energy but rather a nice, boost that completely masked any fatigue I was feeling prior.

I rather liked the kind of energy I got off one scoop so I'm gonna go with that dosing for a the first two weeks of my log.

PUMP: 10/10

Felt awesome! Just like creatine nitrate for me. Kinda awesome since you can keep your CM or MCC and still get those nitrate pumps (def will save some $$ since they took the bulk off the market).

Overall, I feel Controlled Labs has a real winner here with the new formula and flavor! If you don't wanna wait for the melon flavor to hit NP get the fruitpunch it pretty tasty too.

Get free samples- includes the new formula WF (fruit punch)- Controlled Labs

Follow my log- Controlled Labs *Watermelon White Flood + Monstermash ~sponsored~
    Last edited by monstermash; 06-21-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    :blindfold:

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice writeup bro. I can't wait til mine comes in.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Thanks, you won't be disappointed!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This is awesome. Thanks for the review

it doesn't taste like a supplement at all...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

~Watermelon White Flood~

*Final Review*

I just wanna thank Controlled Labs and their forum reps for allowing me to try the new flavor and formula White Flood. I fully and truthfully enjoyed my run with the product and it did exactly what it was designed to do.

Taste: 10/10

The new flavoring is awesome! I had no issues with flavor during my whole run of WF, it was just delightful. haha

Pump Enhancement:9/10

I'd say the pump enhancement I experienced was on par with my creatine nitrate cycle (1.8g). Rock solid muscles with no sub-dermal bloating. Only thing better was the pumps I get from certain hormonal substances

Energy: 10/10

This part was surprisingly good. I only went up to 1.5 scoops during my run but it was more than enough to wake me up on days that I was dragging azz. I definitely noticed a nice increase in performance, most notably on my bench and deadlifts.

Versatility: 9/10

Anything that requires a shaker loses points... because I hate them...and they're a pain to clean by hand (no dishwasher in my appt) BUT it still gets a nine for the fact it does not contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine or creatine which allows me to add my own source of creatine or extra stim (in case I'm feeling froggy). This was one of my favorite parts about WF since I like rotate my creatine sources- creatine nitrate, MCC, Trinitine, kre-Alkalyn, or Creapure.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow what an amazing review! Thanks alot for taking the time to log it and make a final review. I think the watermelon is a homerun as well

You should try the *updated* other flavors! They're like the watermelon

And a tip about the shaker, I too, don't like/use shakers. I bought a small funnel at the dollar store, and I dump my supplements into my water bottles using the funnel. Makes things alot easeir, and just recycle/dispose of the bottle when your done
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow what an amazing review! Thanks alot for taking the time to log it and make a final review. I think the watermelon is a homerun as well

You should try the *updated* other flavors! They're like the watermelon

And a tip about the shaker, I too, don't like/use shakers. I bought a small funnel at the dollar store, and I dump my supplements into my water bottles using the funnel. Makes things alot easeir, and just recycle/dispose of the bottle when your done
    I actually have a funnel too! lol I'm just a super busy kinda guy so I'm constantly forgetting my shaker or my funnel/water bottle haha Once I finish school my goal will be to compete in a BB show. Just too hectic of a schedule to get into show quality shape.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:39 PM
  2. Watermelon White Flood with 5/3/1, Sponsored
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM
  3. watermelon xtend plus White flood
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 08:58 AM