Lift Your Label v3

  1. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Wink Lift Your Label v3



  2. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    WooHooo!!!! I think I might actually have enough labels for some goodies this time, considering I never saved them before I read about the last one.

    Whats the time frame on this, whens it end this time??

    And whats that part about plastic, does that mean plastic cut from the bottle or something else?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  3. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    WooHooo!!!! I think I might actually have enough labels for some goodies this time, considering I never saved them before I read about the last one.

    Whats the time frame on this, whens it end this time??

    And whats that part about plastic, does that mean plastic cut from the bottle or something else?
    It's an ongoing thing, it's actually never ended.

    The reason I posted this new thing, is we changed the rules slightly, due to the small products and the kits that have 2 products are new(er)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BDOGRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    This is a great opportunity with a company that offers some great products! Purple Wraath and Orange Triad are staples for me. [So sad that I didn't see it sooner, So many labels needlessly thrown away]

    Hey Renegade, I sent some labels out in the last cpl days, any idea what the turnaround is? I feel like a kid at Christmas.
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BDOGRT View Post
    Hey Renegade, I sent some labels out in the last cpl days, any idea what the turnaround is? I feel like a kid at Christmas.
    If you don't see anything in 3 weeks, let me know. Sometimes it takes a while, since we're sending our samples, receiving labels, and the usual day to day hustle. Usually it's a pretty quick turnaround though!
  6. Registered User
    BDOGRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Houston, we have a problem.

    I sent labels via priority mail so I could track them. Tracking says attempted delivery on 6/29 but not confirmed. I called usps and they said it would be waiting at the post office to be picked up by the receiving party, since nobody was there to receive it.

    Here's the silly question: Any chance the good folks at Controlled Labs are going to the post office to pick this package of labels up? USPS said they had left a notice.

    I did try and call Controlled Labs customer service, no answer, so had to leave a message. Haven't heard back from them.
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BDOGRT View Post
    Houston, we have a problem.

    I sent labels via priority mail so I could track them. Tracking says attempted delivery on 6/29 but not confirmed. I called usps and they said it would be waiting at the post office to be picked up by the receiving party, since nobody was there to receive it.

    Here's the silly question: Any chance the good folks at Controlled Labs are going to the post office to pick this package of labels up? USPS said they had left a notice.

    I did try and call Controlled Labs customer service, no answer, so had to leave a message. Haven't heard back from them.
    please email me tank@controlledlabs.com with your name and address and I will look into it asap
  8. Registered User
    BDOGRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Woohoo! Christmas came early this year.
    Can't say enough good about Controlled Labs. Great Products backed up with great customer service!

    Save your labels fellas. No disappointment here.
  9. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BDOGRT View Post
    Woohoo! Christmas came early this year.
    Can't say enough good about Controlled Labs. Great Products backed up with great customer service!

    Save your labels fellas. No disappointment here.
    Thanks for the comments, we appreciate it
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  10. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BDOGRT View Post
    Woohoo! Christmas came early this year.
    Can't say enough good about Controlled Labs. Great Products backed up with great customer service!

    Save your labels fellas. No disappointment here.
    Make sure to post up reviews of the products in the review section, if you have time!

    Glad you are pleased
  11. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    bump~!
  12. Registered User
    RJW719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0

    Wow! This is awesome! Thanks CL!
  13. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Wow! This is awesome! Thanks CL!
    This is just a way to thank you, the customers, for being loyal. :-)

    So thank YOU!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs LIFT YOUR LABEL v3
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 06:17 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:20 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:18 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:58 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in