My Experience with Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I tried Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath today *Green mag Pre* *Purple Wraath intra* workout. I also take 1MR and i definitely had insane energy when i added the controlled labs products. I received samples so these were based on the servings in the sample packets. (1 serving each)

Green Mag:

Taste: I couldn't believe how good sour green apple was, It was a little sour for me but all in all i really liked it. 9/10

Effectiveness: Considering it was just creatine and a little energy i did feel it afterwards i didn't expect anything crazy so it definitely did it's job 8/10

Overall i would give green mag an 8.5/10 - Great product!

Purple Wraath:

Taste: Now at first i was thinking how the heck could purple lemonade taste? But it was pretty good considering i was sipping on it all my workout. 8/10 - Plus it looked cool as it turned purple :D

Effectiveness: I've been away from a lot of supplements for a while *Last intra was Intrabolic* and i completely noticed a difference. My body was literally FLOODED with Beta alanine! I had hardcore tingles but i had one of the best/efficient workouts ever! I'm considering picking up a tub of this when i have more money. 9/10!
My energy was so high and my sets so intense people couldn't help but stare, Dead serious too! :firedevil:

Overall i'd give this a 9/10
The only recommendation i have is the Purple Wraath taste, It definitely tastes like lemonade but everything can always get better!

Still gotta give the White Flood Sample a shot!

I have a 2 REDuction samples as well (AM/PM) I'm gonna give them a shot tomorrow and see how it goes.

PLUS **Are there any other flavors of Purple Wraath besides purple lemonade yet?**

:bigok:

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews!

Purple Wraath also comes in the grape flavor :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for the reviews!

Purple Wraath also comes in the grape flavor :)
ooOOOoo What flavor did you like the most? :shocked1:

Do you think grape is better than lemonade?

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
ooOOOoo What flavor did you like the most? :shocked1:

Do you think grape is better than lemonade?

I personally like lemonade the most.

My girlfriend likes grape, really up to your personal preference :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer the lemonade over the grape ;)

And yes, Green Mag tastes fantastic. I used to love drinking that when I ran it last Fall.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reviews, glad you dig the products! :D

I like the Lemonade myself, but the grape is the original PW flavor, and still tastes great (especially when mixed with Green MAG! Sweet + Sour)

Let us know what you think of the FLOOD and REDuction too. :)
Love the avatar pic as well, always thought Mentzer had one of the best physiques of that time.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thank you for the reviews, glad you dig the products! :D

I like the Lemonade myself, but the grape is the original PW flavor, and still tastes great (especially when mixed with Green MAG! Sweet + Sour)

Let us know what you think of the FLOOD and REDuction too. :)
Love the avatar pic as well, always thought Mentzer had one of the best physiques of that time.
No problem! Do you guys have samples of grape PW by any chance? Your products so far are really really good and i just want to know how the grape would taste before i buy a tub. *So i can decide on Grape vs Lemonade*
Mentzer is a guy i wish i would of discovered when i first started training, I've been on HIT for only 2 weeks or so and it's a complete difference compared to my old training. The sad thing is that i didn't even know he was passed so when i found out i got really bummed because i really wanted to meet the guy. :(
RIP.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No problem! Do you guys have samples of grape PW by any chance? Your products so far are really really good and i just want to know how the grape would taste before i buy a tub. *So i can decide on Grape vs Lemonade*
Mentzer is a guy i wish i would of discovered when i first started training, I've been on HIT for only 2 weeks or so and it's a complete difference compared to my old training. The sad thing is that i didn't even know he was passed so when i found out i got really bummed because i really wanted to meet the guy. :(
RIP.
We only have Lemonade samples of WRAATH since it's our newest flavor. Maybe buy the small tub to try?

It is sad about Mentzer, at least he contributed some awesome stuff to BBing before he passed though!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
We only have Lemonade samples of WRAATH since it's our newest flavor. Maybe buy the small tub to try?

It is sad about Mentzer, at least he contributed some awesome stuff to BBing before he passed though!
I plan on it! Yeah mentzer's knowledge helped me nail my training down perfectly and i'm progressing like wild fire now! :bigok: