My cycle is over, what now??

1. Registered User

My cycle is over, what now??

My green mag/white flood cycle is almost here. I would be on it for almost 10 weeks now. My question is how long should I wait to take greenmag and white flood again?? And what should I be taking while I'm off those 2 products?? Or should I just not take anything for like 3 or 4 weeks? Would purple intrain work? What are some good ideas?? I need the help! Thanks!

2. Registered User

You can continuously use the Green MAG, there's no reason to cycle off.

I would switch White FLOOD with Purple Psyko + GlycerGROW because:
    * white flood is a stim > you want nonstim
    * white flood provides pumps > GlycerGROW gives amazing pumps
    * glycergrow and green MAGnitude stack very well together
    * Purple PSYKO will give you the energy through your workouts that White FLOOD gave.

This is only one option. You could also switch White FLOOD out for White BLOOD, our capsule pump product (non-stim.) You could also use Purple WRAATH instead of Purple PSYKO and get the EAAs, instead of Hydrowhey/Leucine/CM.

The amount of time off of White FLOOD I would say would be about one month. The great thing about these product is- if you decide to use GlycerGROW + Purple PSYKO combo, you can cycle in White FLOOD after a month ON TOP of that stack.

If I were you, I would do:
    Green MAG + GlycerGROW + Purple PSYKO for one month
    Than
    Green MAG + White FLOOD + Purple PSYKO for one month
    than
    Green MAG + GlycerGROW + Purple PSYKO for one month

Mix and match, see which combo you like and works well, then switch it up after a period of time.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Like was said there is no reason to cycle off Green Mag. Are you planning on cutting or bulking now?
    •   

4. Registered User

I plan on bulking, but I'm just concerned with the amount of supplements I'm taking in. So green mag I can take until?? When? Is to much creatine a bad thing? I always did 1 scoop greenmag for almost 10 weeks now. I know if I don't take any supps I'm gonna be dead in the gym cause I'm so use to the green mag/white flood combo, which I love by the way.. The guy above said glycergrow and purplePsyco would be good with green mag. My only concern is what I said before, about the amount of supps I would be taking in? Or should I just take a break from all supps for 1 month?? What would you guys do in my situation??
  5. Registered User

Also is purplePsyco or glycerglow for intra workout? Cause I never like doing the intra-workout? Also if I do decide these products with greenmag, how should or when I should take them during the day?? Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

A single scoop of Green Mag a day is a good amount. There is no reason to cycle off.

The only time I cycle off is when I take a week or so off of working out every 3 months or so.

Because you are bulking. I would go with glycergrow and Purple PsyKO. It is not an overload of supplements. With PsyKO I take 2 scoops intraworkout.

With Glycergrow I take 3 scoops preworkout and 1 scoop mixed in with my intraworkout.
    If I were cutting I would choose Purple Wraath for sure for the added amino acids.

Another option would be 1 scoop of Purple Wraath preworkout along with your Green Mag and Glycergrow, and then the 2 scoops of PsyKO intra workout.
  7. Registered User

Do I have to take it intra?? The purple psyco? Or can I take it before? So i take them for about a month and then when I start back up with the white flood can i stop the p.psyco and glycerglow and just stick with the white flood/greenmag??
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ2KFAN89 View Post
    Do I have to take it intra?? The purple psyco? Or can I take it before? So i take them for about a month and then when I start back up with the white flood can i stop the p.psyco and glycerglow and just stick with the white flood/greenmag??
    You could take a scoop pre and a scoop intra.

It is really formulated to be taken intra however.

When you start back up on White Flood you can choose to keep PsyKO and GG in the mix if you wish. They can all be stacked together
  9. Registered User

Allan said everything accurately. Psyko/wraath could technically be taken preworkout, itd better to take in aminos preworkout than none at all.

Since your bulking I would recommend taking Green Mag+ Purple Psyko preworkout followed by a protein rich shake postworkout. Purple psyko is optional on off days. I would use it if you were very sore or had a hard workour.

If yoir worried about taking too many suplements then just alternate between psyko and white flood. Youll find psyko gives you a clean energy without caffeine and it will also help you bulk by boosting your protein and th key amino acid resposible for muscle growth- leucine
  10. Registered User

Thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna try it. Can I take the p.ps right away??
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ2KFAN89 View Post
    Thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna try it. Can I take the p.ps right away??
    Yessir!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8