Sample Size Green Mag Available? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sample Size Green Mag Available?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Sample Size Green Mag Available?

I just read up on your ingredients and I like what I see except for 1 thing. I have had an issue in the past with L-Tyrosine. But, I think I was dosing it way too high.....long story relating to a product listing a proprietary mix.

Is there any way to sample your product to see if I tolerate it well? I don't really want to order a large tub at full price and then not be able to use it. Not looking for a freebie, I'd buy a smaller size container for this purpose.

Thanks.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We sure do!

Our Free Sample thread can be found here-

^^3 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (White Flood Fruit Punch included)^^

it just has some simple directions like signing up for our forums and posting in a thread. We also include free samples of a few of our other products as well.

Your other option is to add a free sample packet with one of your Nutraplanet purchases- providing they have stock in the sample packet at that time.

Finally, Green MAG doesnt contain a large dose of Tyrosine. Its added more to boost synergy between the other ingridients.

Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with! =)

-RR
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We sure do!

Our Free Sample thread can be found here-

^^3 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (White Flood Fruit Punch included)^^

it just has some simple directions like signing up for our forums and posting in a thread. We also include free samples of a few of our other products as well.

Your other option is to add a free sample packet with one of your Nutraplanet purchases- providing they have stock in the sample packet at that time.

Finally, Green MAG doesnt contain a large dose of Tyrosine. Its added more to boost synergy between the other ingridients.

Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with! =)

-RR
    Excellent, I signed up, filled out the form, and listed you as my referrer. Thanks for the fast reply!

As for my Tyrosine experience, I was supplementing with Tyrosine anyway. Then, I got one of those "all in one" type supplements from GNC that had a proprietary blend listed but did not list the ingredients. I did some digging and found that it had a healthy dose of Tyrosine. So, I was doubling up most likely.

I was a cop at the time and I was on duty wearing my vest when the problems occurred. I felt like I could not breathe and my BP was thru the roof. I went to a fire station and got my hose draggin buddy to check my BP. After that is when I did the investigating and narrowed it down to the Tyrosine.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ugh, I dont blame you for being hesitant with using it again. Im not a fan of those all-in-one products they have. I think thats what drew me to CL years ago. I liked how the supplements were seperate allowing you to fine tune your supplement intake, instead of just dosing a big shot of everything.

Great to hear you signed up though, make sure to let us know what you think =)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol Sample Size 28 Capsules
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:01 PM
  2. Green Mag *SAMPLE* Question/Review
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:49 AM