PURPLE WRAATH question....curious

  1. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1799
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    PURPLE WRAATH question....curious


    Just to make it short. I have used CL so many times i have lost count and have always had great success with your products. I have a full container of PW that expired last August, and was stored in a dry, dark place. Would it be suffice to say that there is nothing drastically wrong with the PW? I still want to use it, but if its ineffective, then there is no use. I just cant see EAA's going bad so to speak.

    any help is greatly appreciated

    p.s. I know CL reps will say they dont advocate using expired supps, but if one was going to anyway, what would be the verdict?

    thanks

  2. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Just to make it short. I have used CL so many times i have lost count and have always had great success with your products. I have a full container of PW that expired last August, and was stored in a dry, dark place. Would it be suffice to say that there is nothing drastically wrong with the PW? I still want to use it, but if its ineffective, then there is no use. I just cant see EAA's going bad so to speak.

    any help is greatly appreciated

    p.s. I know CL reps will say they dont advocate using expired supps, but if one was going to anyway, what would be the verdict?

    thanks
    Unopened, they can last up to 3 years past the exp. date
    Opened, I would give it an additional 6 months past the exp. date.

    Hope this helps!
    -RR
  3. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1799
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    expiration was 8/10 , so that puts me at 3/10 as being the 6months past expiration. I will probably consume the entire jug over this month and april. Taste is fine, which leads me to believe they are perfectly fine. Hope im not taking a placebo at this point.

    thanks renegade

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Unopened, they can last up to 3 years past the exp. date
    Opened, I would give it an additional 6 months past the exp. date.

    Hope this helps!
    -RR
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    expiration was 8/10 , so that puts me at 3/10 as being the 6months past expiration. I will probably consume the entire jug over this month and april. Taste is fine, which leads me to believe they are perfectly fine. Hope im not taking a placebo at this point.

    thanks renegade
    I would use it too, it has the desiccant packets in it, if it tastes fine and isn't clumped or anything; you should be good to go
  5. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1799
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks renegade. Taste fine.



    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would use it too, it has the desiccant packets in it, if it tastes fine and isn't clumped or anything; you should be good to go
  6. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    thanks renegade. Taste fine.
    Good to hear man, enjoy!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purple Wraath dose question
    By Duatone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:54 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 06:45 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:24 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in