Tried Green Magnitude for the first time today.

1. Tried Green Magnitude for the first time today.

Great preworkout supplement, very impressed with the flavor, just wanted to let you guys know! Thanks.

2. Did you get the lemonade or Green apple?

Glad you like it... one of my favorite products... I got awesome results from GM alone

3. Green Mag and White Flood pre wo is the way to go.....
    •   

4. glad you liked it bud

5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Did you get the lemonade or Green apple?

Glad you like it... one of my favorite products... I got awesome results from GM alone
    By the way bro ,are you guys having a sale this coming weekend??

6. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    By the way bro ,are you guys having a sale this coming weekend??
    Keep an eye out for a flash sale

7. I just recently started using GreenMAGnitude and love it. You cannot beat the taste:Green Apple. Is the lemonade any good?

8. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    I just recently started using GreenMAGnitude and love it. You cannot beat the taste:Green Apple. Is the lemonade any good?
    Sure is!!! Good thing about the lemonade is our PW & WF are lemonade too, if you enjoy mixing them (I mix them even if they're different flavors though...)

9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sure is!!! Good thing about the lemonade is our PW & WF are lemonade too, if you enjoy mixing them (I mix them even if they're different flavors though...)
    And how does that taste? Here in a few months I might try a complete CL stack

10. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    amazing, very compatible tastes

11. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    It really does blend so well, Grape PW + Apple GM was a killer combination! Delicious!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Lets just say you won't need too, or want to, chug it when you get it. It's an amazing product!

P.S. I've been on BG and GM for three days now, well today is forth, and I already have TWO new PRs i'll update my log this afternoon, after my tech physics lab, and you'll see what I mean.

13. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Lets just say you won't need too, or want to, chug it when you get it. It's an amazing product!

P.S. I've been on BG and GM for three days now, well today is forth, and I already have TWO new PRs i'll update my log this afternoon, after my tech physics lab, and you'll see what I mean.
    Link it in here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Green Magnitude ?
    By Jbrooks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:48 AM
  3. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:33 PM
  4. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM
  5. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM