Orange Triad and Tocotrienols

  1. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Orange Triad and Tocotrienols


    Have tried Opti-Men, ADAM, and Activite. Friend and I recently switched to OT and it is the real deal with better overall noticeable benefits . Love the addition of tocotrienols.

    I've read that tocopherols can interfere with tocotrienol absorption. Are the 'pherols at a high enough dose to interfere or is my info questionable?

    Also, is adding another 20iu of Tocotrienols(Toco8) overkill?

    Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    bump. Hopefully, I didn't just break proper thread bump protocol.
  3. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Answers
    0


    I don't think it would but I'll study it up and let you know.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    I'm going to look into this question for you, and get back to you on it! Don't know the answer off the top of my head...
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    From all my research and talking with the CL team, I don't think the levels are high enough here to have any negative interaction with eachother. I don't think you have anything to worry about, as far as interference from tocopherols goes.

    Adding Toco-8 will only be beneficial IMO. I don't think it's necessary - but it can't hurt Toco-8 is a good product.

    Hope this helps, please let me know if I can help further with any questions.
    RR
  6. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Have tried Opti-Men, ADAM, and Activite. Friend and I recently switched to OT and it is the real deal with better overall noticeable benefits . Love the addition of tocotrienols.

    I've read that tocopherols can interfere with tocotrienol absorption. Are the 'pherols at a high enough dose to interfere or is my info questionable?

    Also, is adding another 20iu of Tocotrienols(Toco8) overkill?

    Thanks!
    If you use a Natural source of (Vitamin E) and Synthetic the body ABSORB ONLY THE NATURAL SOURCE then builds up and stores when it need it.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  7. Registered User
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    If you use a Natural source of (Vitamin E) and Synthetic the body ABSORB ONLY THE NATURAL SOURCE then builds up and stores when it need it.
    Interesting, Maxximal. So, if the pherols and trienols are all natural, does that mean they are absorbed equally, without interference?
  8. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Interesting, Maxximal. So, if the pherols and trienols are all natural, does that mean they are absorbed equally, without interference?
    http://www.carotech.net/index/produc...e/tocomin.html

    http://www.lycored.com/web/content/Tocotrienols.asp


    USE ONLY NATURAL SOURCE OF Tocotrienol

    Vit E can interfere with tocotrienolís ability to help cholesterol.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRiad not for me?
    By Brad2131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:04 AM
  2. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:08 PM
  3. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
  4. Orange Triad?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:26 PM
  5. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in