blue growth & blue up ?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

blue growth & blue up ?

just want to know if u can stack them both.usually workout 10 pm,just wondering what the dosge would be? would stim free be better for late night workout?any info would be great

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, they both can be stacked greatly
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN 62 View Post
    just want to know if u can stack them both.usually workout 10 pm,just wondering what the dosge would be? would stim free be better for late night workout?any info would be great
    You can stack them, yes. Stim Free would DEFINITELY be preferable if your working out late night. And Blue GrowtH taken before bed would be an optimal time for dosing. What time do you go to bed, if you workout at 10 pm?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

USUALLY AROUND 12-1230 HAVE A POSTWORK SHAKE AND HIT THE PILLOW. ALSO HOW LONG WOULD U RUN THEM 4 OR 8WKS ?SHOULD I TAKE THEM BEFORE I GO TO THE GYM?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN 62 View Post
    USUALLY AROUND 12-1230 HAVE A POSTWORK SHAKE AND HIT THE PILLOW. ALSO HOW LONG WOULD U RUN THEM 4 OR 8WKS ?SHOULD I TAKE THEM BEFORE I GO TO THE GYM?
    Take the Blue Up stim free preworkout, but take the Blue GrowtH before bed. It will make you sleepy and you don't want that at the gym

You should cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 8 weeks of continuous use (2 bottles)
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would recommend getting Purple in Train and Blue GENE with it! Since your getting the stim free blue up in train would help you recover faster between sets AND lift heaver. I've tried it before and it works great plus it has an AMAZING taste. Also Glue GENE is great product to stack with BU and BHGH. You'll take an hour before workout and it will helped you with your recovery, plateau busting, and it helps keep the fat away I've used it for late training before and had no problem sleeping afterward.
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I would recommend getting Purple in Train and Blue GENE with it! Since your getting the stim free blue up in train would help you recover faster between sets AND lift heaver. I've tried it before and it works great plus it has an AMAZING taste. Also Glue GENE is great product to stack with BU and BHGH. You'll take an hour before workout and it will helped you with your recovery, plateau busting, and it helps keep the fat away I've used it for late training before and had no problem sleeping afterward.
    that is one heck of a stack
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

OOPS! I just saw that. Glue Gene
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

That would be an AWESOME stack!

Blue Gene gives you energy but nothing that keeps you awake thankfully

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Hardcore Blue Growth Log. Blue Growth + Microdrol
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. RR Logs Blue GrowtH & TCF-1
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. Replies: 117