Lab Test (Heavy Metals): Orange Oximega Fishoil

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
FDA upper level for mercury (methyl mercury which is only a small part of total mercury) = 1 mcg/g per day, we are at only 6% of that per day for a full serving (2 softgels). for reference a can of albacore tuna (6 ounces) is roughly 35% of your daily limit (so a serving of orange oximega fish oil only has 17% of the mercury found in a can of tuna)

http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/P.../ucm115644.htm

the amount per serving is also only 20% of the strictest California proposition 65 level of .3 mcg per day (of methyl mercury, again only a small part of total mercury)

The Adequate Intake (AI) levels for chromium, set in 2001 by the Institute of Medicine at the National Academy of Sciences is 20-35 mcg per day so each serving of Orange Oximega Fish Oil provides roughly 25% of that intake (roughly as much as 1 cup of romaine lettuce). chromium has been found to be safe in the multiple 100s of mcg per day

The other heavy metals/toxins were below the detectable limits :)

Attachments

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I am def going to buy some next time I order in the oximega pack, along with triad...been meaning to spock that.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Right now I have the gels. When I have the extra money, I spring for the kit.
yeah, the greens are def worth it, you are getting so many veggies per scoop for so little money

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Put this on BB.com to show all other companies who's The BOSS!