New CL Rep... is me!

  1. New CL Rep... is me!


    Back and better than ever

    Celebrate my return by giving some love to OT and winning 3 free bottles

    RR


  2. I was going to say.....RR you've always been CL lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Back and better than ever

    Celebrate my return by giving some love to OT and winning 3 free bottles

    RR
    Welcome back, bro!


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Thanks guys!!! Good to be back.

    I had to come back sometime.

    My only true loves: CL & AM

    ...and maybe the girls in John's avatar...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Thanks guys!!! Good to be back.

    I had to come back sometime.

    My only true loves: CL & AM

    ...and maybe the girls in John's avatar...
    The avy helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Oh it sure does lol

  7. Wow...that picture is 1000 times better now.

    ...I think I just filled the cup.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Wow...that picture is 1000 times better now.

    ...I think I just filled the cup.
    LOL!

    The fact that they're playing booty tap with each other just makes it that much better.



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  9. If you would be so kind would you mind PM'ing me? I have some business/product related questions and was hoping that you can help me out since you are a CL representative. Thank you!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in