REPS! I hear alot of good things about WF- but I am skeptical- sample?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. White Flood's Furious Fruit Punch tastes freakin' amazing. Especially now that USPlabs for whatever reason decided to set the price of Jack3d up to $30 from their ~$23...I guess, they lost me back to CL :P But that "warm tingling feeling" that comes with WF, soooooo good!

The gym and studying doesn't stand a chance!
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

2. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    White Flood's Furious Fruit Punch tastes freakin' amazing. Especially now that USPlabs for whatever reason decided to set the price of Jack3d up to $30 from their ~$23...I guess, they lost me back to CL :P But that "warm tingling feeling" that comes with WF, soooooo good!

The gym and studying doesn't stand a chance!
    Yeah man people have a hard time beating the taste, it's true for all of our products if I may say so myself. They all taste very delicious. The gym and library will be easily torn up after a serving of WF
    •   

3. WF has been my favorite pre-workout for years. Ive given other things a shot, but i keep comin right back to it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    WF has been my favorite pre-workout for years. Ive given other things a shot, but i keep comin right back to it.
    Yup, it's always cool to switch things up, but you know what you get with WF, therefore no money is wasted and no buyers remorse haha!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mymilkexpired View Post
    I'll have to give props to WF as well. WF is a great pre-wo and it TASTES GOOD. Big win in my opinion.

I like ASGT but jesus, i've got dog turds in the back yard that probably taste better at 5am... I dont believe it gave me any stellar results that are worth the feeling of yodeling groceries that early in the morning.
    I agree...trying to down ASGT was a problem for me early in the morning. But its wasn't just drinking it that was the problem it was also the after taste and flavoured burps that randomly arose during training...pretty awful! Although the profile is solid, the stims weren't strong enough either and I had stack with something else or take three times as much.

I haven't used WF in a while...gonna order me some now!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I agree...trying to down ASGT was a problem for me early in the morning. But its wasn't just drinking it that was the problem it was also the after taste and flavoured burps that randomly arose during training...pretty awful! Although the profile is solid, the stims weren't strong enough either and I had stack with something else or take three times as much.

I haven't used WF in a while...gonna order me some now!
    cool, what flavor did you go with?

7. Just received today the fruit punch flavour. I forgot how good WF is until I read this post. So glad I did because I was struggling to find a decent pre-workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:58 PM
  2. Good Things can happen...
    By Nabisco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 08:54 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:47 AM