REPS! I hear alot of good things about WF- but I am skeptical- sample?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try a sample of White Flood before I purchase a bottle- I will be out of jacked in 3 weeks- it is the best I have tried so far out of Nano Vapor, Super Pump, Dymatize (both stim and non stim)

I am always looking for something to push it to the limit in between DS cycles

SO if you all are willing to send me a sample I would be very grateful!

If you will PM me!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
But, although I do love WF, ASGT is king ;)
yeah look closely at the ingredient profile. do a search on ellagic acid or osthole

ASGT ftw... taste like dirt but its my preworkout drink of choice

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wf is awesome! Got another tub on the wat.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't worry, you won't want it once you try WF. :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
meh.... tried wf.. not impressed. it was ok, but after trying asgt nothing compares

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah look closely at the ingredient profile. do a search on ellagic acid or osthole

ASGT ftw... taste like dirt but its my preworkout drink of choice
osthole is interesting. same with ellagic acid.

however i LOVED DEKA STAK from Nutrabolics. the taste was way to unbearable thoguh, made me vomit every workout.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try a sample of White Flood before I purchase a bottle- I will be out of jacked in 3 weeks- it is the best I have tried so far out of Nano Vapor, Super Pump, Dymatize (both stim and non stim)

I am always looking for something to push it to the limit in between DS cycles

SO if you all are willing to send me a sample I would be very grateful!

If you will PM me!
WF is amazing but I also loved WB. White blood gave me a better vascularity though :bigok: WB is like $22 per bottles and thats 30 servings worth.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WF is amazing but I also loved WB. White blood gave me a better vascularity though :bigok: WB is like $22 per bottles and thats 30 servings worth.
WB is an awesome product, for the money it's hard to beat... the antioxidants in it are icing on the cake.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WB is an awesome product, for the money it's hard to beat... the antioxidants in it are icing on the cake.
I just don't know why its so underrated :dunno: I always have couple tabs in my backpack so if I don't get to go home before my workout I just pop in 3 little pills and I'm good to go :bigok:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried a sample of the WF and it was pretty good and I had a good workout on it.
I am purchaseing a container to add to my other many preworkout supplements but I have a question about the sample pack is it equivalent to 2 scoops of powder from the container if so then the container that has 50 servings will actually be 25 for me if the sample has 2 servings. Please let me know if this is correct because I want to take the same amount that comes in the sample since that amount worked for me. Thank you in advance for any info.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a sample of the WF and it was pretty good and I had a good workout on it.
I am purchaseing a container to add to my other many preworkout supplements but I have a question about the sample pack is it equivalent to 2 scoops of powder from the container if so then the container that has 50 servings will actually be 25 for me if the sample has 2 servings. Please let me know if this is correct because I want to take the same amount that comes in the sample since that amount worked for me. Thank you in advance for any info.
The sample is equivalent to One full serving, which is 2 scoops of powder.

serving size = 2 scoops
50 servings = 100 scoops worth

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the serving info looking forward to adding WF to my preworkout war chest.
I never use the same preworkout supplement more than once in a 2 week time frame thats why I have about about 9 different products and I am always looking to add new ones that really work and thats why it's always good to get a sample first to try before you buy and your co. is one of the best when it comes to samples. This is what my preworkout war chest looks like if any one is interested Vasocharge, Primaforce 1,3 dimethyl caps, Ready 4 War, NCP caps, Mesomorph, Phenadrine, White Lightening, Yellow Thunder, Energize by Isotori, Zap by Core, HT-8 by Anabolic Addictions, Motivate,
and tomorrow I am ordering a container of WF and a jar of RPM. This is the reason why when ever I take one of these products it always works for me because I never let my body get use to the same stim in each product. If anyone wants any feedback on any of these products feel free to ask.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Add white BLOOD to it. You'll love it!!!!

mymilkexpired

Awards
I'll have to give props to WF as well. WF is a great pre-wo and it TASTES GOOD. Big win in my opinion.

I like ASGT but jesus, i've got dog turds in the back yard that probably taste better at 5am... I dont believe it gave me any stellar results that are worth the feeling of yodeling groceries that early in the morning.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to give props to WF as well. WF is a great pre-wo and it TASTES GOOD. Big win in my opinion.

I like ASGT but jesus, i've got dog turds in the back yard that probably taste better at 5am... I dont believe it gave me any stellar results that are worth the feeling of yodeling groceries that early in the morning.
LMAO. This post just made me laugh!! Yodeling groceries, lol!!!!!

Glad you like the WF - I don't think people give TASTE much credit. "If it works good, that's all that matters." I disagree. WF not only WORKS excellent, but it tastes good too. Best of both worlds.

Who says you can't enjoy your supplements too? Why is taste not a bigger factor with people? The way I train, I'm drinking supplements probably 55% of my drinks... amino blends, preworkout, protein shake, I'm always using them. I want to enjoy that... Why else would I spend my money, or look forward to getting another 30g of protein???

Thanks for the comments brother, I'm really happy your enjoying the WF :D

mymilkexpired

Awards
:bigok:

Just calling it like I see it. I sure as hell wouldn't pay 20-30 dollars for a steak that tasted like ass. I think the mentality is universal.

I used about 3/4 the tub and tossed the rest. It got to the point of dreading the early morning prewo drink.

I can 'tolerate' quite a bit, but some things are just way over the top...

White Flood works for me and tasted great. Its priced reasonably. What else could I ask for?

Cept maybe some Whooty!

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Said it before, and I'll say it again... CL's products are the sh*t!

Nothing stacks as well as White Flood, Green Mag and Purple Wraath!!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Loved how amped and ready to go white flood made me but had to be near a restroom within about 10-20 minutes of taking it which sucked...about like a fast laxative for me.

mymilkexpired

Awards
I've had similar results with both WF and ASGT. Go figure, Im not complaining though... Its nice to be cleaned out before a hard wo. Dont need any prairie dogging while doing squats...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Said it before, and I'll say it again... CL's products are the sh*t!

Nothing stacks as well as White Flood, Green Mag and Purple Wraath!!

Everybody loves CL products. Cause they work!

Loved how amped and ready to go white flood made me but had to be near a restroom within about 10-20 minutes of taking it which sucked...about like a fast laxative for me.
I'm sorry to hear that bud...are you sure it wasn't NO Xplode, JK :D!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
White Flood's Furious Fruit Punch tastes freakin' amazing. Especially now that USPlabs for whatever reason decided to set the price of Jack3d up to $30 from their ~$23...I guess, they lost me back to CL :p But that "warm tingling feeling" that comes with WF, soooooo good!

The gym and studying doesn't stand a chance! :twak:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White Flood's Furious Fruit Punch tastes freakin' amazing. Especially now that USPlabs for whatever reason decided to set the price of Jack3d up to $30 from their ~$23...I guess, they lost me back to CL :p But that "warm tingling feeling" that comes with WF, soooooo good!

The gym and studying doesn't stand a chance! :twak:
Yeah man people have a hard time beating the taste, it's true for all of our products if I may say so myself. They all taste very delicious. The gym and library will be easily torn up after a serving of WF :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WF has been my favorite pre-workout for years. Ive given other things a shot, but i keep comin right back to it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WF has been my favorite pre-workout for years. Ive given other things a shot, but i keep comin right back to it.
Yup, it's always cool to switch things up, but you know what you get with WF, therefore no money is wasted and no buyers remorse haha!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

I agree...trying to down ASGT was a problem for me early in the morning. But its wasn't just drinking it that was the problem it was also the after taste and flavoured burps that randomly arose during training...pretty awful! Although the profile is solid, the stims weren't strong enough either and I had stack with something else or take three times as much.

I haven't used WF in a while...gonna order me some now!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I agree...trying to down ASGT was a problem for me early in the morning. But its wasn't just drinking it that was the problem it was also the after taste and flavoured burps that randomly arose during training...pretty awful! Although the profile is solid, the stims weren't strong enough either and I had stack with something else or take three times as much.

I haven't used WF in a while...gonna order me some now!
cool, what flavor did you go with?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Just received today the fruit punch flavour. I forgot how good WF is until I read this post. So glad I did because I was struggling to find a decent pre-workout.