purplE wrAAth

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm not generally one to post reviews on things, mainly because more often than not, people much more experienced than I share their opinions which seems to be good enough. I had to change my mentality for this stuff however, as it is absolutely amazing. I've tried multiple BCAA/EAA products in the past, and so far, this has far and away been the best I've ever tried.

I wasn't initially blown away by the flavor, but similar to the Orange Oximega, the more I drank of it, the better it got! It's to the point now where I wish I could be sipping on this stuff all day... Plus the tingle I get from the ergogenic matrix is great!

The best part about the product however, was the recovery it gave me. As an example, I absolutely thrashed my shoulders in the gym last night, but woke up this morning fresh as a damn daisy. It had been a while since I had a EAA supp in my repertoire, and I had forgotten just how essential they really are. The addition of the Beta Alanine was great for me as well! Keeps me from having to add another supp to take every day...

I am in love with this stuff, between Orange Triad, Orange Oximega and this; CL has made a believer out of me!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I agree, PW is good stuff. Im sure people would love to see a flash sale on it.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
PUrple wraath is serious business.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I agree, PW is good stuff. Im sure people would love to see a flash sale on it.
Maybe if enough people want it!! I'll take 2 of the big containers for the right price.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
So what other CL supps have you tried?

cybrwzrd

Awards
PurplE WrAAth is what keeps me going to the gym. It is the one supp I cannot go without.

It is a killer product. What makes it even better though is mixing the grape flavor with Purple Intrain.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I'm not really a big CL fan.. But to be fair I've ordered the massive tub of Purple Wraath so I can make a fair assessment.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I'm not really a big CL fan.. But to be fair I've ordered the massive tub of Purple Wraath so I can make a fair assessment.
Thanks man.

What flavor?

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Purple wraath stacked with Green Mag + White flood ftw!! Love how you can mix them all together, and it doesn't taste like cr*p, and mixes down to nothing.

Awesome stuff by CL.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I sip on purple wraath like any other bcaa through out the day. I can't drink anything but water intra wo. Good mix though, CL.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. Check out our Twitter promotion for free stuff ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lemonade is the one i have. Haven't tried grape...