blue up results ... i need advice

  1. Registered User
    maddog28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    292
    Answers
    0

    blue up results ... i need advice


    what type of strength gains fat loss nd muscle gains did you see and what it better the stim free one or normal one

  2. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    what type of strength gains fat loss nd muscle gains did you see and what it better the stim free one or normal one
    The stimmed version is really good for strength and a bit of fat loss. Consider yourself warned, this is not a stim for little kids. I highly recommend starting with 1 cap. And if you still get the jitters with 1 cap, try taking it with food.

    Also, the libido boost doesn't occur within 30-60 min after dosing. It occurs later that night or the next day in my experience.
  3. Registered User
    Illilian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The stimmed version is really good for strength and a bit of fat loss. Consider yourself warned, this is not a stim for little kids. I highly recommend starting with 1 cap. And if you still get the jitters with 1 cap, try taking it with food.

    Also, the libido boost doesn't occur within 30-60 min after dosing. It occurs later that night or the next day in my experience.
    very good advise to start with one cap and assess your tolerance.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: chris@controlledlabs.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Illilian View Post
    very good advise to start with one cap and assess your tolerance.
    stimmed Blue Up is no joke in my experience. It's an item that used to get mentioned all the time. I think now it's one of the those sleeper supplements... nothing fancy, no overhype, no pimping, it just gets the job done.

Similar Forum Threads

  1. blue up results ... i need advice
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:02 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:55 AM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in