Green Magnitude recalled?
- 01-08-2010, 01:14 PM
- 01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Not recalled, discontinued from GNC.
We don't have people in GNC to promote CL products like the other companies so we arn't as popular there.
- 01-09-2010, 09:57 PM
01-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Well there might still be a few at the GNC. GNC is so wide spread, it is always good to have some products in the brick and mortar stores.
We just don't have the budget like some of the bigger companies to get employees to push us . But the online websites are pretty damn cheap that I've never had to shop the brick and mortar stores
01-15-2010, 04:57 AM
GNC has horrible sales people, I can't believe how uneducated and uninformed they are about nutrition and supps. No offense to anyone works there, if you know your stuff than that's cool but if you're just an airhead, then no.
But for the majority of them all they try to do is push the GNC brand products without having any clue on them or the others; I dunno it bugs me cuz I've applied there several times and never have gotten a call back. But w/e I've only wanted to work there to get discount off the honest and quality brands like CL.
01-15-2010, 01:46 PM
01-18-2010, 02:34 AM
01-21-2010, 04:36 PM
I work at GNC and am a big fan of the Green Mag. Our store stopped carrying it but if you want you can ask for the sales associate to try GNC Delivers option. If there is any in the warehouse they will send it directly to your house and you can still use as part of the buy one get one half off promo they got going on.
01-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DangerouStyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
- By jmoney02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:52 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM