Glycergrow?

  1. Advanced Member
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    17.36%

    Glycergrow?


    Is this stuff worth buying?

    What's it supposed to do, and when is the best time to take it?

  2. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I like it immensely, was a staple in my regimen for a long time. I've only taken a break from using it because I've been following a low-ish CHO diet.

    Glycerol causes net reabsorption, basically pulling subcutaneous water back into serum, increasing blood flow to your muscles. Ellicits a heck of a pump if you double dose it, with one pre- and the other intra-workout. I like it's hydrating effects and the electolytes it provides too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  3. Advanced Member
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    17.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like it immensely, was a staple in my regimen for a long time. I've only taken a break from using it because I've been following a low-ish CHO diet.

    Glycerol causes net reabsorption, basically pulling subcutaneous water back into serum, increasing blood flow to your muscles. Ellicits a heck of a pump if you double dose it, with one pre- and the other intra-workout. I like it's hydrating effects and the electolytes it provides too.
    so basically it helps you look 'dry', but at the same time blows you up from hydrating cells? Would this be good to take 'on' cycle? I'm thinking about picking some up to stack with my GM WF and PW.. its pretty cheap stuff for how much you get.

    Im still unclear as to how you should take this... 2 scoops pre, and 1 scoop intra (With PW?)
    •   
       

  4. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    so basically it helps you look 'dry', but at the same time blows you up from hydrating cells? Would this be good to take 'on' cycle? I'm thinking about picking some up to stack with my GM WF and PW.. its pretty cheap stuff for how much you get.

    Im still unclear as to how you should take this... 2 scoops pre, and 1 scoop intra (With PW?)
    That's how I would take it ^^

    It is pretty cheap and it gives great pumps/vascularity for me personally.

    http://yanyanxu.com/misc/pb.htm
  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have been very interested in Glycergrow as well. I wish you gave out sample packs of those, I may consider using Glycergrow for month 2 in my Log.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    17.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have been very interested in Glycergrow as well. I wish you gave out sample packs of those, I may consider using Glycergrow for month 2 in my Log.
    im with this guy... hook me up with a couple samples!!


    Also, can you stack this with whiteflood??
  7. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Most people cycle GG with WF.

    Haha GG is a good investment since it is so cheap, it lasts YEARS after opening.
  8. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have about 1/2 tub of GG at home. I have tried taking this product in virtually every possible scenario and it just does not work for me. It is cheap and lasts forever so I'm not out much as far as cost is concerned. I would really like to know how to make this stuff work. I'm open for suggestions.
  9. Advanced Member
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    17.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Most people cycle GG with WF.

    Haha GG is a good investment since it is so cheap, it lasts YEARS after opening.
    Why cycle between them.. whats wrong with stacking them?

    Also, from all the reading ive been doing about it all people say about it is it gives a great pump. Is there any other advantages to it besides a pump? Strength? Size?
  10. New Member
    Greek Elite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Why cycle between them.. whats wrong with stacking them?

    Also, from all the reading ive been doing about it all people say about it is it gives a great pump. Is there any other advantages to it besides a pump? Strength? Size?
    You could stack, alot of people do, but GG could replace WF for when going off-stims, every 4 weeks or so usually, depending on the individual. So you still get the same sick pumps while your body is off of a stim.
  11. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Most people cycle GG with WF.

    Haha GG is a good investment since it is so cheap, it lasts YEARS after opening.
    This is normally true, but sadly my most recent tub went "rancid" somehow. Only time it has ever happened. I consider it a fluke, but it still made me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have about 1/2 tub of GG at home. I have tried taking this product in virtually every possible scenario and it just does not work for me. It is cheap and lasts forever so I'm not out much as far as cost is concerned. I would really like to know how to make this stuff work. I'm open for suggestions.
    Double dose it - 3scoops before lifting, 3 scoops while lifting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Why cycle between them.. whats wrong with stacking them?

    Also, from all the reading ive been doing about it all people say about it is it gives a great pump. Is there any other advantages to it besides a pump? Strength? Size?
    Don't underestimate the potency of increased hydration. Our cells are mainly water - provide more water to that cell, and it grows. This applies to muscle cells too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  12. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Double dose it - 3scoops before lifting, 3 scoops while lifting.


    I've tried as much as six scoops in a protien shake. Nothing...

    I've even choked down 3 scoops in water. Nothing....
  13. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9331
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have been very interested in Glycergrow as well. I wish you gave out sample packs of those, I may consider using Glycergrow for month 2 in my Log.
    it will last about 6 months insane value
  14. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Double dose it - 3scoops before lifting, 3 scoops while lifting.


    I've tried as much as six scoops in a protien shake. Nothing...

    I've even choked down 3 scoops in water. Nothing....
    Don't know what to tell you man, sorry, that sucks.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    it will last about 6 months insane value
    That is a pretty sick deal!, I know for month 2, I will be switching my Xtend and start using Purple wraath. I just keep reading how it works much better then Xtend.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Don't know what to tell you man, sorry, that sucks.
    I take that back - BBB, how much water are you consuming this with?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  17. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I take that back - BBB, how much water are you consuming this with?
    I've tried varying my water intake. The best results came after consuming about a liter of water along with my GG. I felt like an over ripe watermelon sloshing into the gym. And even then the pumps were weak compared to some of the N.O. supps on the market.
  18. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've tried varying my water intake. The best results came after consuming about a liter of water along with my GG. I felt like an over ripe watermelon sloshing into the gym. And even then the pumps were weak compared to some of the N.O. supps on the market.
    Well, there goes the last of my ideas, sorry.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've tried varying my water intake. The best results came after consuming about a liter of water along with my GG. I felt like an over ripe watermelon sloshing into the gym. And even then the pumps were weak compared to some of the N.O. supps on the market.
    Don't know if this was asked, are you stacking with creatine?
  20. New Member
    MHA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    The fullness of GG is insane! They only time i get better fullness is when on ph/ds.

    I don't know why more supp companys don't have this type of product, not that it could be better but its a great product
  21. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9331
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is a pretty sick deal!, I know for month 2, I will be switching my Xtend and start using Purple wraath. I just keep reading how it works much better then Xtend.
    smart move, purple wraath is the real deal
    Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    The fullness of GG is insane! They only time i get better fullness is when on ph/ds.

    I don't know why more supp companys don't have this type of product, not that it could be better but its a great product
    shhhh, dont tell them
  22. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Don't know if this was asked, are you stacking with creatine?
    Haven't tried stacking with creatine. However this may make sense since both increase intermuscular hydration. Good suggestion, thanks.
  23. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Haven't tried stacking with creatine. However this may make sense since both increase intermuscular hydration. Good suggestion, thanks.
    That is the first thing I would do. Green MAG + GG is a potent combo but any creatine should be fine.
  24. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    20242
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.
  25. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    885
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.
    Thanks for spreading the good advice man !!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  26. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.
    Heck yea!
  27. New Member
    pardueitalian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    99%

    if im already finishing up a bottle of xtend should i only use glycergrow pre workout? or is it possible to mix it with the extend during my workout?

    thanks
  28. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing
  29. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing
    Yea, it confuses me how this stuff hydrates muscles since it doesn't mix with anything liquid.
  30. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix
  31. New Member
    Greek Elite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix
    some mix it in like yogurt or somethin, but the scoop n chase is what i see more of

    why not just do 2 pre-wo?
  32. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql4Jhl5Q0J8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  33. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    885
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek Elite View Post
    scoop n chase
    BINGO
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  34. New Member
    Kluminati's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    39%

    Yogurt is the best method for me 4 scoops in two cups of yogurt 2 in each. It even works in those yop yougurt drinks you can throw a couple scoops in one of those and reseal the lid to bring to the gym. Definately potentiates any creatine I take, great pumps.
  35. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Yup I love using yogurt.
  36. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    20242
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    2 SCOOPS PRE-WORKOUT. 2 SCOOPS WITH MY INTRA DRINK!
  37. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    Ripping heads off at that point
  38. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    9331
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    2 SCOOPS PRE-WORKOUT. 2 SCOOPS WITH MY INTRA DRINK!
    how is that doing for you?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. glycergrow?
    By MHA in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. glycergrow VS gms
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:10 AM
  3. GlycerGrow
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 01:21 AM
  4. DCP / GlycerGrow
    By Jayzen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in