Cutting/recomp stack

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best selection of CL products for a semi-cut/recomp! Gimme the kane special :)! Would it be a waste if I used purple wratth pre workout then used purple in train during? Thanks

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
It would definitely include Purple INTRAIN and Blue GENE

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
You can always save money by choosing either PW or PI and then stacking Blue Gene.

Blue Gene + PI/PW + GM - My fav.

gich

Awards
Been using PW for a few years now with the recent addition of GM and GG and its really helped in keeping my strength and mass while on a semi-restrive diet. Infact ive been able to slowly lose weight as well, around 1% fat every 2 months.
A good test/gh booster works extremely well with the CL stuff, quite possible to put on lean mass and slim up.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
White flood has been very helpful in recomp/trimming up. Which was a pleasant surprise for me.
Ive stacked it with Purple Intrain (I like it better than PW because of the Banaba- which helps lower glucose levels, aiding in fat loss, and it has all the goodies like Leucine and Beta Alanine) and Green Mag (I think the creatine in there is pretty clean- no bloat and all the hardness/strength, betaine has been proven to prevent fat accumulation).

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fore the feedback!